Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gifting with traded platinum

(PSN)bessiethebeast16

Question

So i had a deal with a friend who had a discount in the marked, the deal was to trade him a blueprint and he would gift me a syndana. The thing is, he never bought platinum but he has quite a few from trading. Will he be able to gift it for me?

thanks in advance ;).

Edited by (PS4)bessiethebeast16

3 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, (PS4)bessiethebeast16 said:

So i had a deal with a friend who had a discount in the marked, the deal was to trade him a blueprint and he would gift me a syndana.

First off, if he offered to gift you a syandana it means he has the plat to give to you directly so it makes little sense to do it the way he is suggesting.  I hope he really is a friend, as in you trust him to hold up his end of the deal, otherwise if you already gave him a bp you probably got scammed.

That said, the only platinum that cannot be traded or used to gift is plat won on livestreams or the 50 starter plat.  Every other source of plat works just fine.

50 minutes ago, Xekrin said:

First off, if he offered to gift you a syandana it means he has the plat to give to you directly so it makes little sense to do it the way he is suggesting.  I hope he really is a friend, as in you trust him to hold up his end of the deal, otherwise if you already gave him a bp you probably got scammed.

That said, the only platinum that cannot be traded or used to gift is plat won on livestreams or the 50 starter plat.  Every other source of plat works just fine.

Yeah yeah hes a friend and he has the platinum from a PlayStation plus free pack so its untradable and ungiftable i had it too. Thanks for your time ;)