Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Do You Consider The Least " Useful " Ability?

KamaNightfire

Hello.

I always use Banshee , and my opinion states that " Silence " is the least useful ability ever. It has no real function in a game that has almost no stealth mechanic, if very little of it. Below is the Wiki information regarding it.

Ideal for stealth and intrusion situations, using SILENCE on unaware enemies will limit their perceptions and tactical response. Warframe attacks, gunfire, and enemy deaths will not trigger enemy awareness while SILENCE is active.

Range of 25 / 25 / 25 / 35 in-game metres. This can be increased with Power Range (Stretch).

Duration of 5 / 5 / 8 / 12 seconds. The duration is increased by Power Duration (Continuity).

Casts in an area of effect around you, enemies will glow bright yellow.

I cannot think of any use for this in a game that requires you to run and gun, even with a Banshee.

What is your opinion on the least useful ability you've had?

Edited by Cute

I use silence at the very start of a mission, during the 'stealth phase'. Well coordinated moves with my teammate (an Ash), and we could stealth an entire level start to finish.

Of course, once stealth is broken it's pretty much useless.

Livestreams have mentioned, however, of how they intend to put a cooldown on the "shipwide alert", or how we could hack terminals to reduce/cancel the alert, and regain Stealth Phase again.

On topic: Volt's Shock. It's pretty much useless damage wise, and it doesn't jump enough to warrant using it for CC.

And Frost's Freeze, now that it can't freeze enemies solid. :/