The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

closed

1 hour ago, DarkMaestro said:

Also looking for god tier soma with 3 specific stats slash at least 50% or 80% damage/ctri chance over 100% chance/ctri damage 80% paying from 1.5k higher if higher stats

I have something extremely close, BUT with recoil stat of 47% (added recoil), you'll get the power, but lose stability and range perhaps.  The reason I say perhaps is because recoil is weird in this game.  It's just basically annoying screen shake only.  By zooming out, you really don't feel it anymore.

zyykN2E.jpg

While it is not 80% damage as you specified the Multishot will net you higher dmg and the slash is higher too.  Status % stat will increase from multishot as well.  Let me know what you think.  This is one of my favorite mods.  ;)

Edited by sushidubya

ty for the offer appreciate it alot but looking for crit damage to be part of the 3 stat yours come really close if it didnt had multishot i would've payed 2.7k =( cause of that high slash

recoiled wouldnt have matter doesnt affect too much on soma i tested it out on heavy cal before =)

Edited by DarkMaestro
Just now, DarkMaestro said:

ty for the offer appreciate it alot but looking for crit damage to be part of the 3 stat yours come really close if it didnt had multishot i would've payed 2.7k =( cause of that high slash

Sure thing man.  Just putting it out there.  I wouldn't ask for 2.7 or even close...  If you want to make me an offer I'll probably still have it around for you.

I won't gouge you.  ;)