Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow Huras Raksa Sunika

Maitredat

Question

Hi,

I am about to make a kubrow and i have some questions.

I am playing squishy warframe like Nova and Nyx. So i find that Protect and Howl mods from Raksa seem to be useful to protect me. 

My question is : does Raksa oftenly use his skill ?

Same qu. for Huras.

And finally, i heard that Sunika can deal a lot of damage. Is that true on high level missions ?

Thanks for your answers !

4 answers to this question

so, in case you didn't know, the kubrow breed, size and pattern/color are random. here's what i've gathered from my experience with kubrow breeds: the sunika is good since it can grab and hold an enemy, including some bosses and targets in capture missions, and yes it is good at damage and ii think has a good amount of health, mine usually doesnt go down during missions. the raska is very helpful with its howl and shield thing. i would recommend that one if you're new to it since it is all around a great support to have. huras uses its ability about as much as the shade does, i think its random  but not sure, maybe every 15 seconds or so. so i would recomend the raska but a sunika can be helpful as well unless you constantly try to be sneaky but invisibility doesn't outweigh the shield/roar or the ability of the sunika. wish you luck on the howl of the kubrow mission recommend some health packs and a specter if you can make any.