Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Physx won't enable (Switch not check box)

SilverRecluse

Question

Hey all, so definitely not a new issue, but definitely a bit more current date then the last time I have seen this question asked. 

I have searched the internet up and down and tried every solution I have found to no avail. Most posts seem to be from 2013 or 2014 when the Physx option in the menus even looked different than it does now. 

Fast forward to my issue - The box is greyed out and cant be activated. 

My current specs are as such:

Intel Skylake 6700k

two GTX 1080 FE in SLI 

32GB of DDR4 

2TB SSD 

I can run physx on any other program I have encountered except this one. Any fancy new tricks people have come up with for the latest version of the game? 

Thank you!

6 answers to this question

I ran into a similar issue before. What fixed it for me was opening my Nvidia Control Panel, then clicking the Configure Surround, PhysX, then making sure my GPU was selected under the PhysX Settings. Don't know exactly how it will show with a SLI system, but it should still allow you to pick your main GPU.

Image below to illustrate.

8XDuzO6.png

Edited by Shadow8600

Can you check if both direct x10 and x11 are on in warframe launcher? is warframe 64-bit mode enabled in launcher? 

im not sure which one but disabling direct x11 or 64-bit mode also disable physx in game.

So you could check if these two are both on in your warframe launcher 

Edited by Bonteaomd

You have to enable phys-x on the graphics card settings to be GPU enabled. It defaults to CPU.

Edit: Nvm he has it shown up top to the card. This has ALWAYS worked for me - change it to that, reset the game and bam works.