Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nyx

Dstaz

I have played with most of the frames now, I kept a Rhino with a reactor but the rest did not have one. 

I am suprised a Nyx, I did not think I would like the frame but even at level 25 with no reactor I find the frame very entertaining. However it desperately needs fixing. The ultimate power absorb is a gamble in on several levels. Whilst you may not agree that the potential damage it could emmit should be uncaped at full mod level surely any one who has ever used the frame since it was last tinkered with will agree that even if enemy is not killed by the blast they should indeed at least be knocked down. It makes no sense that I can send light infested flying acroos the mad but ancients next to me are still quite happy to instantly hit me as soon as I fire of the charge. I mean at least a stagger is in order surely. The power is pointles if you are going to be killed as soon as you use it. Any thoughts? Is this just me?

Nyx is hands down my favorite frame. And I have a solution to the absorb problem: don't use it! Nyx is more than capable (almost OP) simply using Mind Control and Chaos. In my mind, Chaos is the ultimate. 

Edit: not using Absorb also frees up a lot of mod points for better mods, like stretch and continuity. 

Edited by inthephonebox

Psychic Bolts and absorb are pretty much useless for Nyx. The bolts are unpredictable, hard to use and aim and have low damage. Absorb has a lot of issues, some people say it is broken in a lot of varied reasons, all of them seem possible if not true... I could not bear to use it anymore after a couple of tries. That said, as inthephonebox said, the other 2 powers make it up for it. Chaos and mind control is all Nyx needs.

She is my favorite Waframe by far too. Too much problems? Throw a little bar fight and watch them have some fun with each other.