Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loyalty, Exile, Betrayal (Open IC RP)

(XBOX)LONE RANGER23

The Tech stepped forward once more. Breaking a bone in his leg was what he was deciding on. Balgaire had then raised his own makeshift leg up and brought it back down quickly, right on the Grineer's leg.

Balgaire's leg wasn't able to make its own shockwave, such as a regular shockwave Moa would, for obvious safety reasons. It still hit the Captain's leg with such force that another large snap could be heard, forcing out another scream from him.

"Where. Is. Reggor?" The Crew Sergeant was losing his patience.

"I don't know wh-where he is. P-please don't kill me." The Grineer was shivering in pain and fear now.

"We won't. A couple more questions and you'll be free. First: where is the manifest for this outpost. Second: what exactly is project Manic?" Jes stared at him with anger and hatred.

"Th-the manifest is on the logistics terminal in the armory." He started crying from pain.

"If you don't stop crying: I will break you!" Jes was losing it.

The Grineer kept sobbing from inside his ragged faceplate.

Jes unfurled his baton and started beating the captive with it, starting with his other leg. He continued until he heard several 'cracks' and 'snaps' resulting from fractured bones.

"Keep crying! I enjoy watching your kind suffer." Jes kept beating him with the baton as he let out all of his anger.

Edited by (XB1)LONE RANGER23

Balgaire stepped forward, hoping the Grineer wouldn't pass or die. He decided to go a little easier on the Captain. He'd take a knee next to the Grineer and exhaled, maintaining his patience. He'd then look at Jes.

"Jes...you might kill him...hold back a bit."

(Sorry, college schedule is crazy.)

Jes quickly looked at Balgaire. "I'm getting results, and i'm done trying to make friends with the enemy." He pushed Balgaire away and grabbed the captain by the shoulder and forced him up. He cried in pain from the pressure on his broken legs. Jes truly didn't enjoy what he was doing but he needed answers, fast, and he knew that playing nice wasn't getting anywhere.

He shoved the captive against the wall and stabbed through his hand with the partially sharpened baton, effectivly nailing the poor clone to it. He then unhooked his cestra from it's holster and pressed it against the captain's faceplate.

"Manic. I want details and I want them. Now!" Jes pressed the sidearm harder against the faceplate for emphasis.

When the captive stayed quiet for a few seconds Jes fired a round in the wall inches away from his head.

The Grineer choked out the answers quickly then. Funny how people start to cooperate when their lives are on the line.

"M-M-Manic. It's going to bring the b-birth of a new generation of G-Grineer without defects. W-we found a way to cure ourselves. The main l-lab is... I d-don't know where it is. I was only told: 'f-f-follow the tides of war'. P-please do-" Jes shot him in the head, leaving a sizeable hole in the left eyepiece.

"Leave the body. Garrison unit will be here in a few minutes. I'm going to check the armory. Stay here and alert me when they arrive." Jes holstered his cestra as he walked out of the command center. On his way out he looked at the now dead captain. He was firmly nailed to the wall by his hand, which was above his head, forcing him at a limp standing position. The sergeant hoped he would be forgiven for his sins if there was an afterlife. In his mind he was a necessary evil for the greater good.

Edited by (XB1)LONE RANGER23

Balgaire got up and watched Jes walk away, to which he frowned. He looked down at the mangled Captain's body, a small pool of blood forming. The Colonel brushed himself off and leaned against the wall, but couldn't keep his eyes from wandering back towards the Grineer. He turned towards the Captain and with deft hands he propped him against the wall on the ground. He'd remove the damaged faceplate and put it in his hand.

"Well, you didn't die in the most honorable way," He sat down next to the deceased Grineer. "But nobody has to know."