Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zanuka Beacons Broken?

(XBOX)Aeon Marine

Question

I just recently bought a few Zanuka beacons to help get some Anti-Violet pigments for my dojo but it seems no matter what mission I do, I cannot place the beacon. It's equipped on my gear wheel and I'm on Corpus Tilesets but I just get the prompt "This item cannot be used on this mission." I've tried every mission type on the Corpus controlled areas to no avail.

I've tried deploying these beacons in a good location that's before a Syndicate attack or Stalker. Can anyone help me understand this issue?

4 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, (XB1)Aeon Marine said:

I just recently bought a few Zanuka beacons to help get some Anti-Violet pigments for my dojo but it seems no matter what mission I do, I cannot place the beacon. It's equipped on my gear wheel and I'm on Corpus Tilesets but I just get the prompt "This item cannot be used on this mission." I've tried every mission type on the Corpus controlled areas to no avail.

I've tried deploying these beacons in a good location that's before a Syndicate attack or Stalker. Can anyone help me understand this issue?

try to unequip the beacon from gear, go in dojo, go out of dojo, equip them again, find an exterminate mission and use it at the beginning. let me know if it doesnt work

Edited by (PS4)maso_sage-mode

On ‎12‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 4:19 PM, (PS4)maso_sage-mode said:

try to unequip the beacon from gear, go in dojo, go out of dojo, equip them again, find an exterminate mission and use it at the beginning. let me know if it doesnt work

It did not work. Any other ideas?

Edit: Guess not....

Edited by (XB1)Aeon Marine