Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fix Elevators In The Void Please.

KamaNightfire

Hello.

Decided to use up the 35+ keys I had hoarded , and since now I'm in need of a " Reach " mod and was bored I figured i'd use them.

The elevators in the 4 button main room * the one that unlocks 2 secret rooms when host presses them in the correct order*, there are normally 2 elevators in that room that go to the highest floor, if you happen to ride one up and jump down for whatever reason, you're stuck there with no way to get to the top. This was an issue with me as I was stuck on the 2nd floor with no elevator to ride up to finish the map, as both were in the " up " position.

I shouldn't have to be a warframe with jumping abilities to finish my objective if I happen to go down a floor, add a return button for the elevator like you do in ALL the other maps =/, or at least have it auto-return shortly after use.

Edited by Cute

Grimicus, on 03 Jul 2013 - 5:41 PM, said:

There is a call button it's just practically invisible. If you mouse over on the right side of the entrance eventually you will see the "'x' call elevator" popup.

then my complaint is to make that near non-existent button visible, i spent nearly 20 minutes trying to do tree parkour to get up there =/