Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Price Check on Vaulted Items

Lucernam

Question

9 answers to this question

44 minutes ago, FlyingLlama said:

The prices are still too low to be worth selling, wait a few months and they will go up hundreds of plat.

Ember went from 30p prior to vaulting, to 50-100p after vaulting, up to 1500p over 6 months. Nova will probably follow a similar curve to maybe 500-800p

Oh, good idea. Thanks for the tip!

The key thing about Nova Prime and Soma Prime is that you can STILL farm them if someone has the relics.  You just cant' farm new relics to replace the ones used.  For this reason, I expect nova to top out at 400 max.  

Ember prime is COMPLETELY unobtainable outside of trade, and I regret selling my 3 sets for 600ish.

Live and learn I suppose.

Now that we have relics and the knowledge that things in the vault will probably be unvaulted within a year, no prime set will ever be worth over a thousand plat.

Look at Mag Prime.  Easy to get while out, went for 3 to 400p a while ago, since the unvaulting you can get one for 150p.  Loki Prime is similar but has never been in a relic.  It goes for 300p max.

Like those twox Nova prime has one rare part but it's in Lith.  There are still a ton of chassis relics out there.  I would say that 300k would be the absolute ceiling for Nova Prime and you'll have to wait 4 to 6 months for that.