Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trading In dojo

celticmage2

thats called trade tax. I suspect you traded for an primed mod and some plat? there also is an tax ammount that can be set by the warlord if that is at 100% the tax can get expensive fast, most dojos have it at 0% tho... Trade tax always happens it doesnt matter weither you trade with an clanny,random or an friend. If you need credits akkad is a good farm for it do 5 waves and you can easily get to 1m pretty fast.

anyways you pay tax over the items you recieve so lets say person 1 puts up an primed mod and person 2 an ammo drum or anything then player 2 has to pay 1m trade tax and player 1 has to pay i think less than 5k?

Edited by Nameless816

That's the first time it Happen. I guess warframe fix the bug.

how a bout crash in Mastery 11. I made 3 times but each time the game sent me back to log in launcher or It says Can't update my Account. it getting frustrated?

any help Please. I got tigers prime and Galtive prime and there Mastery Locks.

Have a great week. Nameless 816.

On 6-12-2016 at 8:25 PM, celticmage2 said:

That's the first time it Happen. I guess warframe fix the bug.

how a bout crash in Mastery 11. I made 3 times but each time the game sent me back to log in launcher or It says Can't update my Account. it getting frustrated?

any help Please. I got tigers prime and Galtive prime and there Mastery Locks.

Have a great week. Nameless 816.

If your game crashes at the mr11 test i would verify your game cache in the launcher(NOT STEAM). Now the can't update accoun bug. that could be caused by ports that are blocked perhaps you need to whitelist warframe into your antivirus or launch it as admin in case something is blocking it. 

On 9-12-2016 at 3:29 PM, celticmage2 said:

I have download Warframe from there site not steam. I have verify my game cache every time I get a update from warframe.

can tell me how do the whitelist?

thank you for your time.

that all depends on the anti virus program your using i advice googling that since every anti virus works different.(simply google [antivirus name] firewall whitelist )

Edited by Nameless816