Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Not Receiving Xp Is Not Cool

JCav

Just finished a mission on Nuovo, got my Latron Prime up to 29, and my UNRANKED Despair went from 0 to 3.

That is, until I went to my Arsenal and saw my Latron Prime is still in fact 28, and my Despair is UNRANKED.

I know this is a beta, but seriously...that's garbage. Even logging out and back in again did not fix the issue.

Did you happen to check for resource and mod pickups in the arsenal/foundry?

Quite a few people are running into a problem that seems to eat all your mission rewards and pickups sometimes. It's being discussed in a few different threads at the moment, but the Devs know about it and are looking into it.

I see this problem coming up alot lately, so I'm guessing that it's a problem with a recent hotfix.. but cmon guys, it's not that big of a deal. Just run the mission again. There is no need to start saying it's garbage the first time it happens to you (I for one have yet to have it happen to me at all). No doubt DE already knows about it and is working on it.

Edited by Jaddit

I see this problem coming up alot lately, so I'm guessing that it's a problem with a recent hotfix.. but cmon guys, it's not that big of a deal. Just run the mission again. There is no need to start saying it's garbage the first time it happens to you (I for one have yet to have it happen to me at all)

I agree that for leveling weapons it's not that big of a deal but when you get that mod that you've been hunting for or a blueprint then it kinda becomes a big deal....

For my part, being in a small clan and working hard to gather construction materials is just that much more frustrating when you could lose a big percentage of all your total mission pickups.

At the moment, it's killed my desire to play. I'll be finishing my Minecraft 4th of July Fireworks Extravagasm while I wait. :P

I personally think it's an issue where it doesn't save to the results to the servers, I've had this issue happen multiple times and every time it's happened it's been after I got a "connection to host lost. We're returning you to the multiplayer menu" message. So when you go to arsenal and retrieve the info of what you have from the server, it's magically gone........just my personal theory ^_^

Update: After running the FOLLOWING mission, my Despair claimed to rank from 3 to 5, and indeed everything was as it should be.

Still a problem though, that I had to run two missions, just to get the rewards from the first at all.