The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Radiant Secrets (Semi-Open IC RP)

Rakawan

1 minute ago, -Platinum- said:

*He perks a brow, then looks to the other hall, he looks for a sign, to give him more information* "The hell is a hatchery?"  

You recall Felicity mentioning that they had specialized Sentinels for the workers.

Edited by Rakawan

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

You recall Felicity mentioning that they had specialized Sentinels for the workers.

*He Rubs his chin* "Oh..wait, ugh..think Zaeed" *He looks around and walks to one of the halls, where the next level will take him* "Wonder what the offline floors look like..."

3 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He Rubs his chin* "Oh..wait, ugh..think Zaeed" *He looks around and walks to one of the halls, where the next level will take him* "Wonder what the offline floors look like..."

((Is he going to the lower level or one of the main level hallways?))

9 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

(( lower level, hes gonna see if he can find anything in the offline place, hopefully not death...))

You are directed to the digsite.

It is more a "hall of rubble" than an actual dig. 

Several people stand around, nudging stones or shifting through dust.

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

You are directed to the digsite.

It is more a "hall of rubble" than an actual dig. 

Several people stand around, nudging stones or shifting through dust.

*He Rubs his chin, and walks over, looking for a spare shovel, he looks to his arms, then whispers to himself* "Frame shuold do this esay."  

12 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

"That would certainly make music more interesting.  Especially for the deaf."

Someone pulls you to the side.

"You stole my job!" Janice hisses. "You are not qualified for this position. Do you even know what Ayatan sculptures do?"

5 minutes ago, Sartactics said:

(Very sorry for the inactivity)

Valentine: I hear you, no need to say it twice. *he walks through the right door and insert the tablet into the slot*

The rhyme changes.

"The strong have perished, 

So to the fast.

Only the humble,

will She let pass."

The corridor has several skeletons.

Each one shares a two common features. The skull is no longer connected, and both sides of the neck have bits of melted bone.

47 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The rhyme changes.

"The strong have perished, 

So to the fast.

Only the humble,

will She let pass."

The corridor has several skeletons.

Each one shares a two common features. The skull is no longer connected, and both sides of the neck have bits of melted bone.

Guessing we're gonna be burned to death if we get this one wrong *He looks at the riddle and thinks that this involves truth and brute force won't help *

3 minutes ago, Sartactics said:

Guessing we're gonna be burned to death if we get this one wrong *He looks at the riddle and thinks that this involves truth and brute force won't help *

The riddle, and the armor on the corpses seem to agree that brute force is not the solution.

17 hours ago, Rakawan said:

Someone pulls you to the side.

"You stole my job!" Janice hisses. "You are not qualified for this position. Do you even know what Ayatan sculptures do?"

Richard barely kept his instincts from kicking in.  "Ayatan sculptures run on Endo and provide power to various other Orokin technologies.  The larger ones are capable of powering an entire tower.  Now would you kindly let go?"

Just now, Yzjdriel said:

Richard barely kept his instincts from kicking in.  "Ayatan sculptures run on Endo and provide power to various other Orokin technologies.  The larger ones are capable of powering an entire tower.  Now would you kindly let go?"

She scoffs and releases you, stalking away angrily.

8 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

She scoffs and releases you, stalking away angrily.

Richard sighed.  People could get so angry.  He hadn't even TRIED to take her job, he'd just been respectful of authority and sarcastic toward bureaucracy, like he always was.

1 minute ago, Yzjdriel said:

Richard sighed.  People could get so angry.  He hadn't even TRIED to take her job, he'd just been respectful of authority and sarcastic toward bureaucracy, like he always was.

Oz looks back at you.

"Oh, forgive me." He says. "I must have drifted off. So how do you feel about curating?"

10 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Oz looks back at you.

"Oh, forgive me." He says. "I must have drifted off. So how do you feel about curating?"

"It sounds like a lot of work, and I don't plan on staying forever.  I was actually hoping I could try to find solutions to some of the puzzles?"

Just now, Yzjdriel said:

"It sounds like a lot of work, and I don't plan on staying forever.  I was actually hoping I could try to find solutions to some of the puzzles?"

"Oh the puzzles!" He says. "Yes yes. Probably a better fit for you. Follow me."