Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Radiant Secrets (Semi-Open IC RP)

Rakawan

1 minute ago, -Platinum- said:

(( boop))

"I'll be busy today." She says. "Kira and I are going to pitch a recon mission to the WTC. If all goes well we, and a few of their operatives, will be scouting the third continent for possible colony locations."

Edited by Rakawan

7 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"I'll be busy today." She says. "Kira and I are going to pitch a recon mission to the WTC. If all goes well we, and a few of their operatives, will be scouting the third continent for possible colony locations."

*Kira patiently waits while his squad mate talking.*

Kira: *looks at the time between Valentine'a arrival and last seen time* That Valentine, where the hell is he up to now.

11 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Another tube opens up. This one dislodges a bit of Debora that cascades down. The wire jerks as the falling rocks nudge the hook.

((nice autocorrect))

Richard let go of the wire and fell to catch a lower one, then painstakingly maneuvered himself along three other wires to reach the tube before sliding into it.

14 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

((nice autocorrect))

Richard let go of the wire and fell to catch a lower one, then painstakingly maneuvered himself along three other wires to reach the tube before sliding into it.

The tube ejects you to the second level. A plate up there illuminates

31 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

*He exhales, it sounds like a sigh, but not quite* "Be careful Ey?, and Kira, Who's she"

21 minutes ago, Sartactics said:

*Kira patiently waits while his squad mate talking.*

Kira: *looks at the time between Valentine'a arrival and last seen time* That Valentine, where the hell is he up to now.

(( don't you mean she?, Kira?, that sounds like a girls name))

2 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He exhales, it sounds like a sigh, but not quite* "Be careful Ey?, and Kira, Who's she"

(( don't you mean she?, Kira?, that sounds like a girls name))

"She's a friend of Richard's and a part time teacher at the local school." Sam says. "She's also a member of the Rangers. Has me memorizing poisonous frogs for the recon mission."

14 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"She's a friend of Richard's and a part time teacher at the local school." Sam says. "She's also a member of the Rangers. Has me memorizing poisonous frogs for the recon mission."

*He nods* "Well, have fun then and I'll cya you around, take care of yourself" *The phone line beeps* "Uh, got another caller, I'll call you when your back"

1 minute ago, -Platinum- said:

*He nods* "Well, have fun then and I'll cya you around, take care of yourself" *The phone line beeps* "Uh, got another caller, I'll call you when your back"

"I won't be back for several days." She says. "Maybe weeks. I'll call in the evenings when I can."

She blows you a kiss and disconnects the call.

7 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He sighs* "....." *He opens the other caller* "Hello?"

*He smiles and clamps his hands* "Ah, Trader, you have gone off-site, I tracked your ship, but its gone dark, your items are ready, do I have promisison to dock to your location?"

*He rubs his face* I'll contact Fel or Ryko, ETA 5mins"

*He nods* "You seem in distress trader, is there something wrong?"

*He chuckles* "Just worried about my girl...I;ll contact you when I get the OK"

*He chuckles too* "Good luck trader, lets hope, it don't end up like the last one..." *He ends the call* 

8 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He smiles and clamps his hands* "Ah, Trader, you have gone off-site, I tracked your ship, but its gone dark, your items are ready, do I have promisison to dock to your location?"

*He rubs his face* I'll contact Fel or Ryko, ETA 5mins"

*He nods* "You seem in distress trader, is there something wrong?"

*He chuckles* "Just worried about my girl...I;ll contact you when I get the OK"

*He chuckles too* "Good luck trader, lets hope, it don't end up like the last one..." *He ends the call* 

Felicity and Ryoko do not respond to hails.

8 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Another tube opens below a portal. 

Richard crouched on the wire, looking for a way to reach the tube without touching the ground, then remembered his grappling gun.  Firing a hook at a spot of wall above the tube, he steadied himself by wrapping his legs and other arm around the wire.

7 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

Richard crouched on the wire, looking for a way to reach the tube without touching the ground, then remembered his grappling gun.  Firing a hook at a spot of wall above the tube, he steadied himself by wrapping his legs and other arm around the wire.

The tube is in the center of the rest. 

It is a long ways down to where you started.