The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Radiant Secrets (Semi-Open IC RP)

Rakawan

Just now, -Platinum- said:

*He smiles* "There's one of my best agents, coming to deliver a few items, I requested, may I request him to dock?" 

"All docking bays are occupied." He says. "Perhaps he could deliver it to the colony and have it sent through the portal?"

10 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The tube is in the center of the rest. 

It is a long ways down to where you started.

The hook took, and he tied the cords together, making a bridge from his current rope that stretched across the room and would carry him right by the central tube.  Moving carefully so as not to fall, he transferred his weight to the other wire.

1 minute ago, Yzjdriel said:

The hook took, and he tied the cords together, making a bridge from his current rope that stretched across the room and would carry him right by the central tube.  Moving carefully so as not to fall, he transferred his weight to the other wire.

The wires hold, albeit swaying side to side.

1 minute ago, -Platinum- said:

*He truns* "Hum?, you say something?"

"Why don't you just activate one of the maintenance drones and let it do the heavy lifting?" He asks, pointy to large proxy. It looks like a Bursa with shovels in the front.

Edited by Rakawan

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

"Why don't you just activate one of the maintenance drones and let it do the heavy lifting?" He asks, pointy to large proxy. It looks like a Bursa with shovels in the front.

*he blinks* "Huh..how long has this thing been here?" *He walks over to it, turning it on* 

8 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*he blinks* "Huh..how long has this thing been here?" *He walks over to it, turning it on* 

It beeps, scoops you into the shovel, and flips you over its body and onto the ground behind it before darting over and beginning to clear the rubble.

Everyone bursts out laughing and one of the workers holds out a hand.

"Welcome to the crew Tenno." He says. "Now you're one of us."

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

It beeps, scoops you into the shovel, and flips you over its body and onto the ground behind it before darting over and beginning to clear the rubble.

Everyone bursts out laughing and one of the workers holds out a hand.

"Welcome to the crew Tenno." He says. "Now you're one of us."

*He chuckles* "Ugh.." *He takes his hand* "Geez, that would of been horrible, death by MOA"

3 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He chuckles* "Ugh.." *He takes his hand* "Geez, that would of been horrible, death by MOA"

He slaps a digit projector onto your shoulder. It projects a loop of you being tossed into the air by the shovel-Bursa.

"You're a shovel-bro now. Before you were just some Tenno poking around, but now you are one of us." He says. "Let me introduce the others."

Edited by Rakawan

13 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

He slaps a digit projector onto your shoulder. It projects a loop of you being tossed into the air by the shovel-Bursa.

"You're a shovel-bro now. Before you were just some Tenno poking around, but now you are one of us." He says. "Let me introduce the others."

*He chuckles* "SUre, that be great"