The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Radiant Secrets (Semi-Open IC RP)

Rakawan

Just now, Yzjdriel said:

"That's new.  Wonder where I am..."

You can see the portal below. 

Theifuh te glass you can also see the level below you. There are doors to either side of you that seem to curve downwards and sideways, offering a way back to the start.

4 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

You can see the portal below. 

Theifuh te glass you can also see the level below you. There are doors to either side of you that seem to curve downwards and sideways, offering a way back to the start.

Selecting one at random, he opened it.

5 hours ago, Rakawan said:

"This is Ali." He says. "He is one of the desert nomads of Mars. If anyone knows dust it's him."

Ali is wearing the same robes as the others with the addition of an ivory turban. Instead of a rifle a Gazal Machete hangs at his side.

*He Smiles* "Its a great to meet you Ali"

4 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"It the next words out of your mouth are a pick-up line I will throw this wrench at your head." She says. "And hello."

*He perks a brow, looking to the others and shrugs* "I was going to say, you'r a tinker of robotics, hum?, but...still noted.."

14 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He perks a brow, looking to the others and shrugs* "I was going to say, you'r a tinker of robotics, hum?, but...still noted.."

"This is Cody." Phil says. "Noone really knows what he does, but the one day he called in sick everything fell apart."

Edited by Rakawan

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

"No one." Phil says with a shifty glance at the others. "Don't worry about it."

*He perks a brow* "A bit unfair, you leave the chap out, even if you dislike him, for what ever reason, it may be, you shuold never treat someone, how you won't treat yourself, or close friends, I've learned that mistake, well and hard, almost costed me my life.."

Just now, -Platinum- said:

*He perks a brow* "A bit unfair, you leave the chap out, even if you dislike him, for what ever reason, it may be, you shuold never treat someone, how you won't treat yourself, or close friends, I've learned that mistake, well and hard, almost costed me my life.."

"You're right." Phil says with a smile. "Why don't you go pat him on the shoulder and ask him of he'd like to join us?"

The others snicker.

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"You're right." Phil says with a smile. "Why don't you go pat him on the shoulder and ask him of he'd like to join us?"

The others snicker.

*He sighs, then walks over, he looks down to him, but instead of touching, like the last mistake, he smipley opens his mouth* "Sir..?"