The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Radiant Secrets (Semi-Open IC RP)

Rakawan

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:
  Reveal hidden contents

:satisfied: 

An alarm begins to ring. 

"Attention all personnel." A voice says. "Grineer Galleon detected on possible approach vector. We are now at Defcon 5."

"Looking a bit higher." Phil says casually.

(( oh no..))

*He just sighs* "Me and my big mouth..."  

12 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"There is but we haven't heard from them in a while." He says. "Their probably dead."

He hands you an explorer's pack and several coolers.

"Be sure to bring back their organs." He says. "Especially the heart."

"That just sounds wrong."

2 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

(( oh no..))

*He just sighs* "Me and my big mouth..."  

The others seem fully relaxed. 

"Ease up newbie." Phil says. "It would have to get past several defenses before it even hit close enough to fire. Besides, they are more likely to try a ground assault."

4 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The others seem fully relaxed. 

"Ease up newbie." Phil says. "It would have to get past several defenses before it even hit close enough to fire. Besides, they are more likely to try a ground assault."

*He chuckles* "Lets hope, but you kown, I dare say, that I was kinder expecting, wrose" 

5 hours ago, Rakawan said:

With water sliding down the pimple the specter cannot get a grip to climb up and block the leak. 

A glance at shields and restores leaves it ambiguous whether or not they will be enough.

You feel the familiar tug of an imprint pulling at your mind.

*Valentine starts to feel a headache and got himself the "Bleeding effect" for him to find the Void imprint he feels near*

2 hours ago, Sartactics said:

*Valentine starts to feel a headache and got himself the "Bleeding effect" for him to find the Void imprint he feels near*

You see vague shapes, vaguely humanoid shapes. Two lift the tilted statue and place it on the pad. The image fades you can now see extenisve burning around the lower areas of the statue.

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

You see vague shapes, vaguely humanoid shapes. Two lift the tilted statue and place it on the pad. The image fades you can now see extenisve burning around the lower areas of the statue.

*Valentine can't focus enough due to him still not being accustomed to his visions but sees the burning around the statues*

10 hours ago, Sartactics said:

*Valentine can't focus enough due to him still not being accustomed to his visions but sees the burning around the statues*

Another leak and it becomes apparent the restores will not hold out long enough.

17 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Ali shrugs and begins to sharpen his Gazal.

"Now we wait." Phil says. "If it advances in threat level we prepare to man the defenses."

*He nods* "Right, sounds good" *He pauses then thinks* "Say, what whuold you said to me, if I told you, that I had the idea, to get a Sentient, as a pet?"  

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

Another leak and it becomes apparent the restores will not hold out long enough.

*He takes out an Ancient healer and a shield osprey to at least to keep his health at bare live able minimum while he figures out a way to block the leaks and the burning areas*

1 hour ago, -Platinum- said:

*He nods* "Right, sounds good" *He pauses then thinks* "Say, what whuold you said to me, if I told you, that I had the idea, to get a Sentient, as a pet?"  

"I'd tell you you where stark raving mad." Ali says. "And of you tried to bring one of those things here I would shoot you."

Phil laughs nervously and puts his arm around Ali.

"Such a joker this one." He says.

Ali looks serious.

33 minutes ago, Sartactics said:

*He takes out an Ancient healer and a shield osprey to at least to keep his health at bare live able minimum while he figures out a way to block the leaks and the burning areas*

Even with such measures it becomes clear that you alone will not be able to hold the button down long enough.

12 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Even with such measures it becomes clear that you alone will not be able to hold the button down long enough.

*He knew that he wouldn't last long so he tried to replace his spot right when he placed a tanky specter while standing on it like some kind of crazed acrobat*

29 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"I'd tell you you where stark raving mad." Ali says. "And of you tried to bring one of those things here I would shoot you."

Phil laughs nervously and puts his arm around Ali.

"Such a joker this one." He says.

Ali looks serious.

*He chuckles* "Well, Im not gonna bring it here, but..yeah, odd tought"

2 hours ago, Sartactics said:

*He knew that he wouldn't last long so he tried to replace his spot right when he placed a tanky specter while standing on it like some kind of crazed acrobat*

The specter orb is cut to ribbons before it can deploy.

1 hour ago, Yzjdriel said:

"Here we go..."

You see a figure standing on a button. Statues line the area around the test. One is tilted, obviously not fastened to the pedestal.