The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Radiant Secrets (Semi-Open IC RP)

Rakawan

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The specter orb is cut to ribbons before it can deploy.

You see a figure standing on a button. Statues line the area around the test. One is tilted, obviously not fastened to the pedestal.

*Valentine eventually passed out due to overextended use of his bleeding effect and lies on the ground unconscious with everything's returned to him*

10 minutes ago, Rakawan said:
2 hours ago, Sartactics said:

*He knew that he wouldn't last long so he tried to replace his spot right when he placed a tanky specter while standing on it like some kind of crazed acrobat*

You see a figure standing on a button. Statues line the area around the test. One is tilted, obviously not fastened to the pedestal.

"You solved logic puzzles and now you're doing this?" he muttered to himself incredulously.

"Hello there!" he called to the Tenno.  "You seem to be in a bit of a bind here.  You should probably get off that plate before your Warframe is destroyed."

1 minute ago, Yzjdriel said:

"You solved logic puzzles and now you're doing this?" he muttered to himself incredulously.

"Hello there!" he called to the Tenno.  "You seem to be in a bit of a bind here.  You should probably get off that plate before your Warframe is destroyed."

*He didn't respond as he was lying unconscious due to extensive use of (see the post above)*

19 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

He appears unconscious. 

The button is up keeping his warframe away from the lasers while they burn into it.

Edited by Rakawan

28 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*A Scrambus walks over to the Portal, his helemt beeping, he is guarded by two Isolator Bursas* "Hello?"

Having been scanned several times on his way to the planet he is not treated as a threat. 

"Hello." Rachael says. "Can I help you?"

24 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Having been scanned several times on his way to the planet he is not treated as a threat. 

"Hello." Rachael says. "Can I help you?"

*He Nods* "Hello there, my good sir, I am looking for the Trader, his gear, has arrived"

*There is 4 boxs, one each small sizes, and one huge one, it looks like a dog carrier* <Meowrrr> 

2 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He Nods* "Hello there, my good sir, I am looking for the Trader, his gear, has arrived"

*There is 4 boxs, one each small sizes, and one huge one, it looks like a dog carrier* <Meowrrr> 

"Bring it to the socks and hand it over to the shipping crew." She says. "They will handle transportation and screening."

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

"Bring it to the socks and hand it over to the shipping crew." She says. "They will handle transportation and screening."

*He nods, but rises his hand carefully* "I whuold be greatful if I can comapny you, the trader whuold like to thank me and pay me in person, Oh and please be extra careful with box 4 and 2"

Just now, Rakawan said:

The other seem to mill about as if waiting for something. Perhaps you could start a conversation to pass the time.

*He Sits down* "Say, Tell me, any of you got a special someone?"

*He nods, but rises his hand carefully* "I whuold be greatful if I can comapny you, the trader whuold like to thank me and pay me in person, Oh and please be extra careful with box 4 and 2"

"That is a question for the shipping crew." She says. 

*He Sits down* "Say, Tell me, any of you got a special someone?"

Ali unfolds a photo and shows it to you. A dark skinned woman sits looking wistfully out a windows.

"My wife, Mila." He says. "I am hoping to earn enough here to pay for her safe passage to the colony."

27 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"That is a question for the shipping crew." She says. 

(( what does that mean?))

25 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Ali unfolds a photo and shows it to you. A dark skinned woman sits looking wistfully out a windows.

"My wife, Mila." He says. "I am hoping to earn enough here to pay for her safe passage to the colony."

*He smiles* "Well, we hope you do, I do wonder, where you plan to send her?"

2 hours ago, Rakawan said:

He appears unconscious. 

The button is up keeping his warframe away from the lasers while they burn into it.

Richard moved him away from the button and the lasers and pulled out a container of the "Revive Mist" Richard had given him 'for emergencies'.  This didn't exactly qualify, but it wasn't like he couldn't find or make more while he was here, and he had an ample supply.

3 hours ago, Yzjdriel said:

Richard moved him away from the button and the lasers and pulled out a container of the "Revive Mist" Richard had given him 'for emergencies'.  This didn't exactly qualify, but it wasn't like he couldn't find or make more while he was here, and he had an ample supply.

*He slowly wakes up as someone used some kind of revivor on him*

On 12/16/2016 at 2:47 PM, Yzjdriel said:

On 12/16/2016 at 5:56 PM, Sartactics said:

*He slowly wakes up as someone used some kind of revivor on him*

The button continues to lose integrity.