Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Radiant Secrets (Semi-Open IC RP)

Rakawan

On 12/16/2016 at 3:09 PM, -Platinum- said:

*He perks a brow* "I mean, What colony you want to send her too, Steel Merdin, Pirnn, Human?, Tenno, etc, Pheiix?" 

"This colony." Ali says. "Why would Isend my wife where I am not? It is in times of war that those we love should be close to us, no?"

Edited by Rakawan

10 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The button continues to lose integrity.

*He tries to continue the step on the button but he can't see clearly as he hasn't fully recovered yet*

*Meanwhile, Kira's watch suddenly starts beeping giving him attention that Valentine is not in a good condition*

That Valentine, got himself in trouble again hasn't he. *Said with a slightly annoyed voice while he opens the map of Lua to see his location and proceeds to go to the lower levels*

50 minutes ago, Sartactics said:

*He tries to continue the step on the button but he can't see clearly as he hasn't fully recovered yet*

*Meanwhile, Kira's watch suddenly starts beeping giving him attention that Valentine is not in a good condition*

That Valentine, got himself in trouble again hasn't he. *Said with a slightly annoyed voice while he opens the map of Lua to see his location and proceeds to go to the lower levels*

It takes you quite a while to reach the tomb entrance. 

9 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

"Hey there, friend.  I don't suppose you can move that statue over there onto the button so it gets hit by the lasers instead of you?"

The button is quickly losing integrity.

6 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

It takes you quite a while to reach the tomb entrance. 

The button is quickly losing integrity.

*Kira keeps on going until he reached the tomb, when he arrives it was already cleared by Valentine so he can pass it safely and get to him*

16 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

"Hey there, friend.  I don't suppose you can move that statue over there onto the button so it gets hit by the lasers instead of you?"

*Valentine facepalmed himself for a moment for not thinking about that* I hate myself sometimes... 

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

"This colony." Ali says. "Why would Isend my wife where I am not? It is in times of war that those we love should be close to us, no?"

*He shrugs* "That's a good point, but Im sure she'll not want to always be around you, 24/7, but then again, I would do the same, if I chuold..."

2 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He shrugs* "That's a good point, but Im sure she'll not want to always be around you, 24/7, but then again, I would do the same, if I chuold..."

"You have someone as well?" Phil asks. 

Ali pockets his photo and says nothing.

4 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"You have someone as well?" Phil asks. 

Ali pockets his photo and says nothing.

*He nods* "You chuold say that, its more of a girlfreind, type deal, dating, nothing to serious yet, Tho I begin to qeastion, that if I'm gonna be honest, I do love her, of course, but its been up and down"

4 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He nods* "You chuold say that, its more of a girlfreind, type deal, dating, nothing to serious yet, Tho I begin to qeastion, that if I'm gonna be honest, I do love her, of course, but its been up and down"

"How long you known her?" He asks.

36 minutes ago, Sartactics said:

*Kira keeps on going until he reached the tomb, when he arrives it was already cleared by Valentine so he can pass it safely and get to him*

*Valentine facepalmed himself for a moment for not thinking about that* I hate myself sometimes... 

3 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

"You can kick yourself later.  The button's almost kaput."

The button is indeed almost kaput. Whatever plan you have should be executed soon.

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

"How long you known her?" He asks.

*Zaeed opens his mouth, then pauses, his pause is about 3 seconds long* "A few months I think?, Met her sease I got to my trading post, she was helping some dude in a wheelchair, back then. Din't take any notice, she had the ho_*cough* a eye on me.."  

2 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed opens his mouth, then pauses, his pause is about 3 seconds long* "A few months I think?, Met her sease I got to my trading post, she was helping some dude in a wheelchair, back then. Din't take any notice, she had the ho_*cough* a eye on me.."  

"Months." Phil says. "That's good. Gave her plenty of space the first few days right? Or did you get clingy and get told off?"

1 minute ago, Sartactics said:

*the two quickly pushed the statue until Kira decided to shoulder charge it and made it fell onto the button but with the arms broke off and he injured himself in the process*

The statue falls onto the button, holding it down. The tube begins to slowly fill. The lasers slowly being on to melt the surface of the statue, but cannot penetrate the second layer.

5 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Months." Phil says. "That's good. Gave her plenty of space the first few days right? Or did you get clingy and get told off?"

*Zaeed rubs his neck* "First few, days where alright, and I've tryed to give her as much as I chuold, but guess I did get clingy at one time, and got told off for it" *He sighs* "And then what happned not long go, thus, with why I am here..."

5 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The statue falls onto the button, holding it down. The tube begins to slowly fill. The lasers slowly being on to melt the surface of the statue, but cannot penetrate the second layer.

*Kira attempts to freeze the second layer and break it for the laser to the through*

1 minute ago, Sartactics said:

*Kira attempts to freeze the second layer and break it for the laser to the through*

The lasers penetrate and begin melting the second layer of the statue hat is currently holding the button down and filling the tube. 

The third layer resists the lasers. Breaking it will melt the statue and cause the button to reset, likely failing the test.

6 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed rubs his neck* "First few, days where alright, and I've tryed to give her as much as I chuold, but guess I did get clingy at one time, and got told off for it" *He sighs* "And then what happned not long go, thus, with why I am here..."

Even Jak is listening now.

"Defcon 4." The alarm says. "All non-combat personnel prepare evacuation kits. All combat personnel to your stations."

Phil rises.

"All right lads." He says. "To the turrets."

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The lasers penetrate and begin melting the second layer of the statue hat is currently holding the button down and filling the tube. 

The third layer resists the lasers. Breaking it will melt the statue and cause the button to reset, likely failing the test.

*They inspect the third layer to see  if there's a spot they can use to get the lasers through*