The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Radiant Secrets (Semi-Open IC RP)

Rakawan

17 minutes ago, Sartactics said:

*They inspect the third layer to see  if there's a spot they can use to get the lasers through*

12 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

"Are you TRYING to fail?  Leave it alone!"

The tube fills before you can find a way to destroy the statue. 

The ring lowers and the door unlocks.

2 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed keeps following* "So, whats coming out way?"

"One galleon." Phil says. "Still possibly a change in its patrol route, but it's getting too close."

He activates a console by the window and you see a turret outside shudder. 

Just now, Rakawan said:

"One galleon." Phil says. "Still possibly a change in its patrol route, but it's getting too close."

He activates a console by the window and you see a turret outside shudder. 

*He perks a brow* "I see, you kown nomraly, we'll have a main cannon to blow the thing out the sky, but hay"

3 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He perks a brow* "I see, you kown nomraly, we'll have a main cannon to blow the thing out the sky, but hay"

"We want to refrain until we know it's headed for us." He says. "Otherwise we might draw attention."

1 minute ago, -Platinum- said:

*He looks for a unmanned turret* "I swear, if this is a steel meridian ship..."

There are several open consoles.

Just before entering the targeting range the galleon slowly turns and heads for another tower.

Just now, -Platinum- said:

*He jumps onto a console and takes up on a Plasma turret* "Galleon is heading to another tower, orders?" 

"Hold fire." Phil says. "Don't want to draw their attention."

The Galleon continues on course to the other tower.

"Let her go." Phil says. "We'll keep an eye on that tower and see what the logs say. If they find something good then we'll take it."

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Hold fire." Phil says. "Don't want to draw their attention."

The Galleon continues on course to the other tower.

"Let her go." Phil says. "We'll keep an eye on that tower and see what the logs say. If they find something good then we'll take it."

*He perks a brow* "Hold on, we're just gonna let them, stroll in?"

Just now, Rakawan said:

"Not our tower yet." Phil says. "Not our problem."

*He exhales, along with a sigh, he drops down from the console and walks down the hall, he begins to look for a way to the tower* "I'm gonna go scout around, if we let them do something, who knows what they'll find.." 

*He exhales, along with a sigh, he drops down from the console and walks down the hall, he begins to look for a way to the tower* "I'm gonna go scout around, if we let them do something, who knows what they'll find.." 

The other tower has not connections to this one. But it might be possible to fly over if you had a ship.

Making the journey on foot would be inadvisable.

4 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The technician in the hangar seems puzzled at our request.

"Why do you need a craft again?" He asks.

*He looks to him* "I want to head to the other tower, a grinner craft landed there and I wanna kown why and what they are up to, before they get any surprises for us"

*He looks to him* "I want to head to the other tower, a grinner craft landed there and I wanna kown why and what they are up to, before they get any surprises for us"

"We don't have a scouting recon sechdueled till tomorrow." He says, confused. "What was the operation code again?"

Just now, Rakawan said:

"We don't have a scouting recon sechdueled till tomorrow." He says, confused. "What was the operation code again?"

*He sighs* "Dammit, so you have no ship at all?" *He looks over* "operation code?, I'm not sure why you'll need such a thing, the enemy is right near a tower, if they gain any Orokin Technology, who knows what they'll do with it, we need to stop them "

*He sighs* "Dammit, so you have no ship at all?" *He looks over* "operation code?, I'm not sure why you'll need such a thing, the enemy is right near a tower, if they gain any Orokin Technology, who knows what they'll do with it, we need to stop them "

"Operation code 19463." Ali says from behind you. "It just came through. Might be a delay. If you'd like I could start a petition to upgrade the system."

The technician nods.

"Alright." He says. "I'd appreciate it if you did. You are clear."

Lights flicker on leading to a two person craft. It looks like a tiny Orokin cruiser with wings.

"Just keep walking." Ali says. "Don't look back. We need to be gone before he realizes that code expired yesterday."

7 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Operation code 19463." Ali says from behind you. "It just came through. Might be a delay. If you'd like I could start a petition to upgrade the system."

The technician nods.

"Alright." He says. "I'd appreciate it if you did. You are clear."

Lights flicker on leading to a two person craft. It looks like a tiny Orokin cruiser with wings.

"Just keep walking." Ali says. "Don't look back. We need to be gone before he realizes that code expired yesterday."

*He nods and does so* "..."

*He nods and does so* "..."

Ali settles into the cockpit, giving you the guns. 

"We'll fly low." He says. "Using a void cloak. We'll land outside the scanner range and continue on foot."

He wraps a gray cloak around himself and offers one to you.

2 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

With a sigh of relief Richard descended the tube to the portal.

As this is not a tower puzzle there is no portal. However you do find a room filled with small souvenir items. Replica's of Relics and glow in the dark reactant.