The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Radiant Secrets (Semi-Open IC RP)

Rakawan

Just now, Rakawan said:

As this is not a tower puzzle there is no portal. However you do find a room filled with small souvenir items. Replica's of Relics and glow in the dark reactant.

He looked around the room, noting everything in it and silently filing an inventory in his mind.  Once he'd finished, he moved closer to one of the relics to inspect it, still refraining from touching the thing in case there was another puzzle linked to moving some of them.

13 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

He looked around the room, noting everything in it and silently filing an inventory in his mind.  Once he'd finished, he moved closer to one of the relics to inspect it, still refraining from touching the thing in case there was another puzzle linked to moving some of them.

The room does not seem to feature any traps or puzzles. Perhaps it was a reward back when thus was intended for children.

20 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Ali settles into the cockpit, giving you the guns. 

"We'll fly low." He says. "Using a void cloak. We'll land outside the scanner range and continue on foot."

He wraps a gray cloak around himself and offers one to you.

*He takes it, he then looks to him* "I'll take the frame" 

6 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He places the gray cloth around his frames body, covering most of the lights and right arm, where smoke emits from* "Thanks by the way.."

"Craft what is your call sign?" The technician asks. 

Ali looks back at you.

"Rogue One." He says, as the craft exits the hangar.

"We don't have a.... Hey!" The technicians says. "Get back here. Illegal launch in bay two."

8 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Craft what is your call sign?" The technician asks. 

Ali looks back at you.

"Rogue One." He says, as the craft exits the hangar.

"We don't have a.... Hey!" The technicians says. "Get back here. Illegal launch in bay two."

*He sighs* "Quickly, we don't have much time just drive!" *He uses the coms, he then trys to disrupt them, to stop the channel, from getting across, so the technicians can not report in* 

34 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The room does not seem to feature any traps or puzzles. Perhaps it was a reward back when thus was intended for children.

Looking around, he selected one of the relics that looked the most interesting, removed it from his mental inventory, and placed it in his bag.

8 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He sighs* "Quickly, we don't have much time just drive!" *He uses the coms, he then trys to disrupt them, to stop the channel, from getting across, so the technicians can not report in* 

The craft skims low along the ground heading for the tower. 

"We'll need to camouflage the ship." Ali says. "Any ideas?"

Just now, Rakawan said:

The craft skims low along the ground heading for the tower. 

"We'll need to camouflage the ship." Ali says. "Any ideas?"

*He looks to the controls, looking for a cloak of some kind* "Looking to see if the ship can cloak, otherwise, find a shady spot"

3 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He looks to the controls, looking for a cloak of some kind* "Looking to see if the ship can cloak, otherwise, find a shady spot"

The ship does have a void cloak.

The tower draws closer and you can see Grineer turrets placed outside.

1 minute ago, -Platinum- said:

*He uses void cloak* "Turrets already, god these guys work fast"

"Setting down craft." Ali says. 

The ship settles into the dust.

"Grabbing breather." He says. He wraps any exposed skin and activates a personal shield.

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

"Setting down craft." Ali says. 

The ship settles into the dust.

"Grabbing breather." He says. He wraps any exposed skin and activates a personal shield.

*He nods* "Link up to my Warframe, it wil draw my shields and energy, until we get inside, to assist you" 

Just now, -Platinum- said:

*He nods* "Link up to my Warframe, it wil draw my shields and energy, until we get inside, to assist you" 

"Save your own shields." Ali says. "My people have lived through worse. I will be fine."

He hits the button to open the airlock.

8 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He nods* "Lets do this"

You step out onto the surface of the moon.

"Imagine." Ali says over radio, seeming to blend into the surrounding dust. "Our great great ancestors one considered stepping onto this ground their crowning achievement."

He is no longer visible. 

15 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

You step out onto the surface of the moon.

"Imagine." Ali says over radio, seeming to blend into the surrounding dust. "Our great great ancestors one considered stepping onto this ground their crowning achievement."

He is no longer visible. 

*He sneaks in the dust as well, concealing himself within* "I'll still hope, they will one day" 

1 minute ago, -Platinum- said:

*He sneaks in the dust as well, concealing himself within* "I'll still hope, they will one day" 

Ali's voice is only audible through the speakers. 

"Entrance located." He says. "Let us get inside."

A waypoint marks an entrance between two turrets.

4 hours ago, Rakawan said:

As this is not a tower puzzle there is no portal. However you do find a room filled with small souvenir items. Replica's of Relics and glow in the dark reactant.

*They went inside and like what they found, especially Valentine. He decides to inspect the relics one by one*

13 hours ago, Sartactics said:

*They went inside and like what they found, especially Valentine. He decides to inspect the relics one by one*

They are obviously fake, meant to be a novelty item. They open as the reactant is brought closer, and close as it is drawn away.