Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Radiant Secrets (Semi-Open IC RP)

Rakawan

41 minutes ago, Sartactics said:

Wouldn't moving the second one interfere with the first though? Me and Valentine did both but either way they still collide no matter what comes first.

"That's the point.  We switch which laser isn't hitting the coil, so all three hit it, just not at the same time."

9 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He waits for the others to get out of range, before fetal telporting him* "Come here..." 

As you move back to cover one for he patrol turns.

"Gret!" He grunts. "War Gret?"

The others turn and look around.

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

As you move back to cover one for he patrol turns.

"Gret!" He grunts. "War Gret?"

The others turn and look around.

*He looks over and aims his bow, he then takes the shot, with mult-shot on,one arrow splits into 2, hopeing to hit them both* "...." 

4 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He looks over and aims his bow, he then takes the shot, with mult-shot on,one arrow splits into 2, hopeing to hit them both* "...." 

They fly back past their astonished companions. 

"Tenno!" One grunt shouts, raising his rifle. A Gazal Mahete whirls out from beside it and cleaves deeply into his skull, thrown by Ali. 

The last trooper, a Powerfist, eyes the console and tenses. A single, silenced, Grinlok shot takes him out before your arrow can reach him. 

"I would have been fine." Ali says. "He probably wanted to pry opens the locker. Now we must hide these bodies."

Just now, Rakawan said:

They fly back past their astonished companions. 

"Tenno!" One grunt shouts, raising his rifle. A Gazal Mahete whirls out from beside it and cleaves deeply into his skull, thrown by Ali. 

The last trooper, a Powerfist, eyes the console and tenses. A single, silenced, Grinlok shot takes him out before your arrow can reach him. 

"I would have been fine." Ali says. "He probably wanted to pry opens the locker. Now we must hide these bodies."

*He nods and begins to drag a body* "I have a idea.." *He looks and sizes up Ail, then over to the body armor of a grinner, he just smirks*

1 minute ago, -Platinum- said:

*He nods and begins to drag a body* "I have a idea.." *He looks and sizes up Ail, then over to the body armor of a grinner, he just smirks*

"I am a warrior of the Hassin tribe." Ali says. "I will not wear the armor of infidels. Such deception is beneath me."

42 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

"That's the point.  We switch which laser isn't hitting the coil, so all three hit it, just not at the same time."

1 hour ago, Sartactics said:

Wouldn't moving the second one interfere with the first though? Me and Valentine did both but either way they still collide no matter what comes first.

The laser emitters have switches next to them. It may be possible to control them all with three people.

12 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"I am a warrior of the Hassin tribe." Ali says. "I will not wear the armor of infidels. Such deception is beneath me."

*He chuckles* "I was just joking, no way I;ll let such, wear so, come on, bodies are inside the lockers, and I welded them shut" 

*He creeps down, backing onto the conor, and peeks around* "The hell?" 

A crewman, bloodied and bruised, stands amid a ring of Grineer. His armor marks him as a prodman. One of the Grineer, a bombard, has his prova. Red drips from the shock baton. 

"Where are the Tenno meeting your contact?" He demands of the prodman. 

"Your Kweens are dead, dog." The prodman laughs, spitting blood. "And once you've torn yourselves to shreds we'll take back what is ours."

The Bombard draws the prova back for another blow. 

Edited by Rakawan

5 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

A crewman, bloodied and bruised, stands amid a ring of Grineer. His armor marks him as a prodman. One of the Grineer, a bombard, has his prova. Red drips from the shock baton. 

"Where are the Tenno meeting your contact?" He demands of the prodman. 

"Your Kweens are dead, dog." The prodman laughs, spitting blood. "And once you've torn yourselves to shreds we'll take back what is ours."

The Bombard draws the prove back for another blow. 

*Zaeed frowns and runs out, he casts bladestrom, marking each grinner of the ring, including the bomb board, he then unleashes bladestrom* "Grinner SCUM!"

Edited by -Platinum-
Edited

12 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed frowns and runs out, he casts bladestrom, marking each grinner of the ring, including the bomb board, he then unleashes bladestrom* "Grinner SCUM!"

Ali catches the prod man as he falls. He does not seem as surprised to see Tenno as you would expect.

"About time." He says. ""Gareth has a schedule after all."

2 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Ulysses looks around* "What do you mean, its up to the shipping crew?, if this Kavat is harmed, Zaeed will be very unpleased" 

"Hey I'm just the front desk gal." Rachael says. "You want to move cargo you have to go through the delivery crew, not me."

*He truns* "Are you alright, do you need medical attention?"

"He fainted." Ali says. "We need to hide him and keep moving. One missing patrol they might miss. But not a patrol and an interrogation team."

He lays the prodman on the ground.