Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Radiant Secrets (Semi-Open IC RP)

Rakawan

1 minute ago, -Platinum- said:

*He exhales* "The trader, did not tell me this part of the ideal, where can I find the shippin crew?"

"Just address it to the Trader and leave it at the hangar." She says. "It's massive, you can't miss it."

6 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Just address it to the Trader and leave it at the hangar." She says. "It's massive, you can't miss it."

*He nods, he writes down on a notepad, addressing it to the Trader, he also makes it clear, to be careful with each, package. then takes it to the hanger* "This better be worth it.."  

54 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He nods, he writes down on a notepad, addressing it to the Trader, he also makes it clear, to be careful with each, package. then takes it to the hanger* "This better be worth it.."  

"Delivery to Lua?" The dock technician says. "Hmmm."

Edited by Rakawan

24 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

List: 1 Kavat (Male), 1 Neural Sentry, 20 Nitan Extract, 3 Orokin Ayatan Sculptures

"We're gonna have to reject that Sentry." The tech says. "Security concerns. And safety. Kavat will need to be checked for parasites and diseases. Nitain has to be in certified containers to prevent explosions, and sculptures must be powered down. Don't want anyone losing fingers when we unpack them."

4 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"We're gonna have to reject that Sentry." The tech says. "Security concerns. And safety. Kavat will need to be checked for parasites and diseases. Nitain has to be in certified containers to prevent explosions, and sculptures must be powered down. Don't want anyone losing fingers when we unpack them."

*He Sighs* "The trader, requested the Sentry, I will not be paid, if it is not arrived as needed, As for the Kavat, its fresh from the Lotus, Nitian, is already in the containers and the sculptures are offline" 

3 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He Sighs* "The trader, requested the Sentry, I will not be paid, if it is not arrived as needed, As for the Kavat, its fresh from the Lotus, Nitian, is already in the containers and the sculptures are offline" 

"Be that as it may I cannot authorize it's transit without direct approval from the Arbiter and he is busy." The tech says. "And I am obligated to inform you that attempting to illegally transport or arrange for transport of that sentry would be punishable under Phenix law."

9 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Be that as it may I cannot authorize it's transit without direct approval from the Arbiter and he is busy." The tech says. "And I am obligated to inform you that attempting to illegally transport or arrange for transport of that sentry would be punishable under Phenix law."

*He Sighs* "Then allow me to contact the trader, he needs to know"

5 hours ago, Yzjdriel said:

"That's the point.  We switch which laser isn't hitting the coil, so all three hit it, just not at the same time."

5 hours ago, Rakawan said:

The laser emitters have switches next to them. It may be possible to control them all with three people.

Valentine: *sees the lasers actually have switches* Just a theory here but what if we use their switches to at least determine our next move with each lasers?

4 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He perks a brow* "We can always tie him up, egh, what ever, find a locker or so, I'll shove him in there" 

"I am not opposed to this idea." Ali says. "But we should keep an eye out for the rest of his group. This Gareth, I heard the Arbiter mention him before."

3 minutes ago, Sartactics said:

*Valentine use the switch of the first set to see what would happen*

The second laser is now free to hit the sculpture. It briefly animates more before draining the last bit of power from the first laser and running entirely on the second and  third.

Edited by Rakawan

4 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The second laser is now free to hit the sculpture. It briefly animates more before draining the last bit of power from the first laser and running entirely on the second and  third.

Valentine: Ok the second one is free for hitting the laser now.

*He proceeds to place the second set to the coil*

10 minutes ago, Sartactics said:

Valentine: Ok the second one is free for hitting the laser now.

*He proceeds to place the second set to the coil*

Altering the path causes the laser to collide with the third and the sculpture goes dark.