Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Radiant Secrets (Semi-Open IC RP)

Rakawan

13 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He chuckles* "Sorry, just felt, it was rude, to talk behind the Mas and wanted to talk face to face,, so what do you need help with?"

"Our ship was intercepted en route to the tower and we where brought here." He says. "We need to find a way off this tower or to radio for help."

Edited by Rakawan

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Our ship was intercepted en route to the tower and we where brought here." He says. "We need to find a way off this tower or to radio for help."

*He nods* "Well go back the way we came, but I must warn you, there is Malws around, but I have a idea, if we find one, I can use it" 

20 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He nods* "Well go back the way we came, but I must warn you, there is Malws around, but I have a idea, if we find one, I can use it" 

"It is through whatever those ingot beasts use as a nest." Ali says. "I do not recommend we go back that way."

44 minutes ago, Sartactics said:

Valentine: Well that would waste our time here then. *said sarcastically*

Richard sighed.  "Break one of the mounts and move the mirror yourself.  Once the mirror is no longer confined to its position in the puzzle, you can use an oblique angle to bounce the laser directly at the coil without needing to work within the confines of the puzzle."

16 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

Richard sighed.  "Break one of the mounts and move the mirror yourself.  Once the mirror is no longer confined to its position in the puzzle, you can use an oblique angle to bounce the laser directly at the coil without needing to work within the confines of the puzzle."

Valentine: Then where's the *got covered By Kira*

Kira: *sighs a bit* Just break the mount of one of the mirrors simply as that.

43 minutes ago, Sartactics said:

Valentine: Then where's the *got covered By Kira*

Kira: *sighs a bit* Just break the mount of one of the mirrors simply as that.

Richard jumped down to the floor and landed lightly.  "Kira, if you'd be so kind as to break one for me so I can demonstrate?"

16 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

*He Nods* "Then we'll find another way, there was another side, that grinner where getting attacked by, Only saw one Mawl"

"That was through the tunnels." Ali says, back past more Maws you did not see. I recommend we go with the Ambassador's plan."

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

"Alright." Gareth says. "And one last thing. They took one of my guards. A prodman. Have you seen him?"

*He Perks a brow* "Oh, him?, yeah we put him in a locker, for safety, didn't wanna risk him dying by grinner, or stealing our ship, hes safe tho, I gave him room to breath and food"

Just now, -Platinum- said:

*He Perks a brow* "Oh, him?, yeah we put him in a locker, for safety, didn't wanna risk him dying by grinner, or stealing our ship, hes safe tho, I gave him room to breath and food"

For some reason the Tech behind Gareth seems to find this immensely amusing.

"Could you retrieve him?" Gareth asks. "His death would be an unfortunate loss."

10 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

For some reason the Tech behind Gareth seems to find this immensely amusing.

"Could you retrieve him?" Gareth asks. "His death would be an unfortunate loss."

*he nods* "Of course, thats if the grinner didn't figure it out yet, or if the Malw didn't find metal and flesh, a diet" *He walks along, leading the way*

1 minute ago, -Platinum- said:

*he nods* "Of course, thats if the grinner didn't figure it out yet, or if the Malw didn't find metal and flesh, a diet" *He walks along, leading the way*

((Leading where? You have to specify this.))

(( sry, leading the way, to where the Garth suggested)) 

((So the hallway.))

As you step out into the hallways Grineer shout and pepper the doorway with bullets.

Edited by Rakawan

*He smoke-screens and runs into the group, then uses his bladestrom, targeting them, and unleashes bladestrom* "Come here!" 

The blade storm and the fire from the crewman takes them out quickly.

"Communications room is two levels above." Gareth says. "We need to find an elevator."