Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Radiant Secrets (Semi-Open IC RP)

Rakawan

1 hour ago, -Platinum- said:

*He grips his head* "...Go to hell Ali...When facility heres about this..I swear.."

The Grineer raise there weapons and their command repeats his order to drop your weapons.

"You mean when I return to the tower with a tragic tale about how you where all captured, and I barely escaped." Ali says, with a laugh. "When I tell the Arbiter that his contact and you are likely dead."

There are too many to bladestorm, too many to avoid for long. 

Ali laughs.

"My people have a simple proverb." He says. "Dead men, tell no tales."

A cold and mildly amused voice fills the room.

"But the living seem incapable of silence." Ryoko says. "Or common sense, in your case, Ali."

Ali pales. 

"Trader I recommend bracing yourself." Ryoko says into his microphone. You can hear the sound of something heavy being dragged across a ceramic floor, above the sounds of the Reliquary. There is another sound, like a Lanka powering up, but loud enough to be heard over the comms. "And perhaps switching to an internal oxygen feed."

Edited by Rakawan

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The Grineer raise there weapons and their command repeats his order to drop your weapons.

"You mean when I return to the tower with a tragic tale about how you where all captured, and I barely escaped." Ali says, with a laugh. "When I tell the Arbiter that his contact and you are likely dead."

There are too many to bladestorm, too many to avoid for long. 

Ali laughs.

"My people have a simple proverb." He says. "Dead men, tell no tales."

A cold and mildly amused voice fills the room.

"But the living seem incapable of silence." Ryoko says. "Or common sense, in your case, Ali."

Ali pales. 

"Trader I recommend bracing yourself." Ryoko says. You can hear the sound of something heavy being dragged across a ceramic floor. There is a sound, like a Lanka powering up, but loud enough to be heard over the comms. "And perhaps switching to an internal oxygen feed."

*Zaeed smipley stares at Ail, black smoke emits from his frame, the "eye" on the centre glows red, a radish aura follows suit, the sounds of bladestrom is activated, but he only marks one person, 3 times, Ail* "You will find no greater power than the simple thought of your own name, inscribed upon a grave" *He then attempts to unleash bladestrom*  

*Zaeed smipley stares at Ail, black smoke emits from his frame, the "eye" on the centre glows red, a radish aura follows suit, the sounds of bladestrom is activated, but he only marks one person, 3 times, Ail* "You will find no greater power than the simple thought of your own name, inscribed upon a grave" *He then attempts to unleash bladestrom*  

Ali staggers as you appear and drive your blades into his neck. 

"Or you can leap into the blast radius." Ryoko says. "But I'm not paying for damages."

One the third strike something smashes through the wall and embeds itself in the floor, you have a moment to see what appears to be a sharp nosed grenade lodged in the floor before it detonates.

The A field expands, vaporizing any Grineer it touches. Your Warframe reacts, teleporting back to where you stood.

The field, a solid white dome, spreads out, across the grineer in seconds, then collapses

There is a sound like air being sucked in, then a colossal, thunderous clap, and a wall of air slams into you. 

4 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Ali staggers as you appear and drive your blades into his neck. 

"Or you can leap into the blast radius." Ryoko says. "But I'm not paying for damages."

One the third strike something smashes through the wall and embeds itself in the floor, you have a moment to see what appears to be a sharp nosed grenade lodged in the floor before it detonates.

The A field expands, vaporizing any Grineer it touches. Your Warframe reacts, teleporting back to where you stood.

The field, a solid white dome, spreads out, across the grineer in seconds, then collapses

There is a sound like air being sucked in, then a colossal, thunderous clap, and a wall of air slams into you. 

*Zaeed is thrown back from the air, he tries to telport into safety* "What the!?"  

*Zaeed is thrown back from the air, he tries to telport into safety* "What the!?"  

The door is now a gaping and ragged tear in the wall. Oxygen levels in the room begin to fall. 

Ryoko appears on your HUD, wiping soot from a tattered suit. 

"Well." He says. "You're alive. I'm late for my own wedding rehearsal. And that cannon is NOT ready for field use."

"Arbiter." Gareth says. "I trust the meeting is still scheduled for this afternoon."

Ryoko nods.

"I regret to inform you that that was the limit of my available assistance while you are inside the tower." He says. "I have notified my fleet and your Board, though I recommend not sitting around and waiting. The Grineer are not in the mood for guests."

"We found a hangar." Gareth says. "Our shuttle should still be inside. We will make contact once we reach it."

Ryoko smiles.

"Excellent." He says. "Good luck, Executive."

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

The door is now a gaping and ragged tear in the wall. Oxygen levels in the room begin to fall. 

Ryoko appears on your HUD, wiping soot from a tattered suit. 

"Well." He says. "You're alive. I'm late for my own wedding rehearsal. And that cannon is NOT ready for field use."

"Arbiter." Gareth says. "I trust the meeting is still scheduled for this afternoon."

Ryoko nods.

"I regret to inform you that that was the limit of my available assistance while you are inside the tower." He says. "I have notified my fleet and your Board, though I recommend not sitting around and waiting. The Grineer are not in the mood for guests."

"We found a hangar." Gareth says. "Our shuttle should still be inside. We will make contact once we reach it."

Ryoko smiles.

"Excellent." He says. "Good luck, Executive."

*He Gets up* "Urgh,...Thank you Ryoko, I..sorry, I just wanted to see that man die by my blades...now go to your wedding.." *He looks to Gareth* "Please tell me your alive.."

*He Gets up* "Urgh,...Thank you Ryoko, I..sorry, I just wanted to see that man die by my blades...now go to your wedding.." *He looks to Gareth* "Please tell me your alive.."

Gareth and the Nullifer pick themselves up. 

"And then there were three." Gareth says. "I keep telling the engineers we could use more blast padding, but noooo. That's too costly."

He opens his helmet and spits out a tooth.

"Well." He says. "It seems the shuttle is the most efficient path."

He retrieves his Detron and checks it for damage."

23 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Gareth and the Nullifer pick themselves up. 

"And then there were three." Gareth says. "I keep telling the engineers we could use more blast padding, but noooo. That's too costly."

He opens his helmet and spits out a tooth.

"Well." He says. "It seems the shuttle is the most efficient path."

He retrieves his Detron and checks it for damage."

*He wipes his frame down, grabbing his weapons* "What...happened to my frame?, I didn't jump back...I didn't do that command.." 

7 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He wipes his frame down, grabbing his weapons* "What...happened to my frame?, I didn't jump back...I didn't do that command.." 

"Probably a safety measure." Gareth says. "Like I keep telling Engineering to put in our suits."

He and the Nullifier move forward. 

Now let's see what is in this corridor." He says moving to the door.

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Probably a safety measure." Gareth says. "Like I keep telling Engineering to put in our suits."

He and the Nullifier move forward. 

Now let's see what is in this corridor." He says moving to the door.

*He looks to him* "I...yeah, lets keep moving.." *He looks up into the air, now lost in thought* <Balles, what...did you do to our frames?, what are they, really?...>

1 minute ago, -Platinum- said:

*He looks to him* "I...yeah, lets keep moving.." *He looks up into the air, now lost in thought* <Balles, what...did you do to our frames?, what are they, really?...>

Gareth peers into the hall. 

"No patrols in sight". He says. "But I do not expect that to last long."

Edited by Rakawan

42 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He follow suit* "You kown whats really weird?, the fact that thos Mawls and sentry have't spotted us yet"

"Whatever those Maws are," Gareth says. "The seem to prefer their own territory."

2 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

*He Nods* "If we find a Oorkin Craft, we're in luck, if we find a grinner one,....we're in bad luck..."

The Hangar door is two doors down.

As you approach you hear the tramp of feet and Grineer shouting, from inside the room.

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Gareth frowns.

"If we had Tobias I wouldn't be worried." He says.

*He looks to the side* We'll give them their respects after we get off this tower, Gareth, I promise you that" *He sighs and looks to the door* "For now, stay put, I'll scout ahead..."

*He looks to the side* We'll give them their respects after we get off this tower, Gareth, I promise you that" *He sighs and looks to the door* "For now, stay put, I'll scout ahead..."

The nods and holds his position.

*He carefully opens the door, and slips in, useing the shadows to conceal himself* "Gah, I swear, these dogs need to be purged from existence" 

Grineer inside are waging a war against the various turrets, while workers try to out out fires on the grineer craft.