Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Radiant Secrets (Semi-Open IC RP)

Rakawan

3 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

*He sighs* "I wish I knew Felicity, lets go Garth" *He jumps aboard* 

The Galleon begins to fall apart under the intense from from the massive ships.

"We'll have to see about getting you an office job." Ryoko says. "Probably next to Gareth's office."

Gareth jumps up into the craft.

"If negotiations go well." He says.

"I expect they will." Ryoko says. 

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

The Galleon begins to fall apart under the intense from from the massive ships.

"We'll have to see about getting you an office job." Ryoko says. "Probably next to Gareth's office."

Gareth jumps up into the craft.

"If negotiations go well." He says.

"I expect they will." Ryoko says. 

*He Nods* "I;ll blow my...DAMM brains out, if it does not, after all this..."

21 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

*He Nods* "I;ll blow my...DAMM brains out, if it does not, after all this..."

The craft closes its doors and lifts off.

"We are clear, my dear." Ryoko says. "Destroy that Galleon. Make sure to leave enough of the cannon for Darrin to study, though."

A beam lances through the Galleon's command center, destroying it. The Galleon tilts and begins to fall to the surface.

9 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The craft closes its doors and lifts off.

"We are clear, my dear." Ryoko says. "Destroy that Galleon. Make sure to leave enough of the cannon for Darrin to study, though."

A beam lances through the Galleon's command center, destroying it. The Galleon tilts and begins to fall to the surface.

*He leans back and sighs* "Say, I have to ask, who's been invited to the wedding?"

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

"Everyone." He says. "Trusted friends like you are invited to the private wedding. Everyone else is going to the public one."

*He nods* "Very well, reminds me I get my Orokin Saita" *He then mutters under his breath* "If drige the wairthy can not shoot me on sight the moment I walk in..." 

1 hour ago, -Platinum- said:

*He nods* "Very well, reminds me I get my Orokin Saita" *He then mutters under his breath* "If drige the wairthy can not shoot me on sight the moment I walk in..." 

"Dirge will be supervising security for the public wedding." Ryoko says. "As per a request from the chief of security. Wraith's don't do well in small personal gatherings."

Just now, Rakawan said:

"Dirge will be supervising security for the public wedding." Ryoko says. "As per a request from the chief of security. Wraith's don't do well in small personal gatherings."

*He grunts* "Great.." *He rubs his neck, somewhat nervously, then rubs his hands* 

On 1/5/2017 at 0:10 PM, -Platinum- said:

*He grunts* "Great.." *He rubs his neck, somewhat nervously, then rubs his hands* 

"Besides." Ryoko says, looking at you. "My wife is rather amused by some of your views. My brother has been asked to leave you alone as a personnal favor."

5 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Besides." Ryoko says, looking at you. "My wife is rather amused by some of your views. My brother has been asked to leave you alone as a personnal favor."

*Perks a brow* "Wait, what do you mean?, my views on the..Oorkin?" *As he talks, he checks his inbox for anything*

*Perks a brow* "Wait, what do you mean?, my views on the..Oorkin?" *As he talks, he checks his inbox for anything*

"Yes." He says. "She finds your outlook heartwarming."

The ship moves towards the landing pad.

14 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

*He smiles* "Well, I'm glad she is, I have to admit there is a few things I need to be more clear on, but yeah, glad so.."

The ship lands.

"Everyone head to medical." Ryoko says. "Healers will look you over. Gareth, the Board is waiting for you report."

On 12/23/2016 at 0:27 PM, Sartactics said:

Not I was expecting but more than what I need. *he then picks up the mirror and decides to relocate the lasers by himself without the usage of the supporters*

"That's the idea."  Looking around for a weak pedestal, he tried to duplicate Valentine's actions.

On 1/7/2017 at 4:44 PM, -Platinum- said:

*He nods and heads to medical* "Righto, lets get..healed"

The medical bag is fully staffed. The other workers from the digsite are waiting for you.

"I don't see him." Jak says.

"Trader!" One says. "It is good to see you alive. But where is Ali?"

48 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The medical bag is fully staffed. The other workers from the digsite are waiting for you.

"I don't see him." Jak says.

"Trader!" One says. "It is good to see you alive. But where is Ali?"

*He Walks in, before sitting down onto a medical bed* "Dead, he betrayed us, tried to kill us, to make money of us or something, I didn't really care, all I kown is that betrayer died by my blades.."

3 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

*He Walks in, before sitting down onto a medical bed* "Dead, he betrayed us, tried to kill us, to make money of us or something, I didn't really care, all I kown is that betrayer died by my blades.."

Jak withdraws a Lex Prime pistol and lays it on the table. 

Phil swears.

"Blast. We were hoping to turn him in for a reward." He says. "We found this under his bunk."

It is a holopad with a message from the Grineer captain. It promises to leave Ali's tribe alone if he turns over Gareth to them.

11 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Jak withdraws a Lex Prime pistol and lays it on the table. 

Phil swears.

"Blast. We were hoping to turn him in for a reward." He says. "We found this under his bunk."

It is a holopad with a message from the Grineer captain. It promises to leave Ali's tribe alone if he turns over Gareth to them.

*He looks over to it, then grunts* "It don't matter now, turning him in won't prove anything, working with thos dogs, his judgment was death.." 

*He looks over to it, then grunts* "It don't matter now, turning him in won't prove anything, working with thos dogs, his judgment was death.." 

The others look relieved.

"So did you recover the negotiator?" Phil asks. "Is he safe?"

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The others look relieved.

"So did you recover the negotiator?" Phil asks. "Is he safe?"

*He nods* "He is yes, risked my neck again, to save him, if theres any chance of us teaming up with the Corpus we have to take it, Speaking of, I'm gonna check up on a friend, so I'll be with you boys later"

*He nods* "He is yes, risked my neck again, to save him, if theres any chance of us teaming up with the Corpus we have to take it, Speaking of, I'm gonna check up on a friend, so I'll be with you boys later"

They nod and leave you be.