Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Radiant Secrets (Semi-Open IC RP)

Rakawan

On 1/9/2017 at 0:26 PM, -Platinum- said:

*He gets up, but doesn't stray out of the Medical bay, he sits near a chair and contacts Sam* "Really need to check on my package"

There is no signal.

"The contact you are trying to reach is not within range." The system says. "Please try again later."

11 hours ago, Rakawan said:

There is no signal.

"The contact you are trying to reach is not within range." The system says. "Please try again later."

"Huh, I always wondered about that...even in the days of floating space cars and crazy alien races, we still have range limits on our comms" *He chuckles and tries his trader contract* "Say Royko, didn anyone come in to deliver a package for me?" 

39 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

"Huh, I always wondered about that...even in the days of floating space cars and crazy alien races, we still have range limits on our comms" *He chuckles and tries his trader contract* "Say Royko, didn anyone come in to deliver a package for me?" 

The trader is at the docks and still within range. 

"Yes." Ryoko says. "And while I appreciate your efforts to examine Orokin tech, I must inform you that Neural Sentries are strictly prohibited."

3 hours ago, Rakawan said:

The trader is at the docks and still within range. 

"Yes." Ryoko says. "And while I appreciate your efforts to examine Orokin tech, I must inform you that Neural Sentries are strictly prohibited."

*He looks to him* "Why are they prohibited?"

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)Vatasblubber said:

He walks up to one

"Do you know where Royko is?"

I wonder how Valentine is doing He thinks

They move aside and you can see an Ash Prime talking to Ryoko. 

1 hour ago, -Platinum- said:

2 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

"Because they are mind control devices and I believe such things should generally be left alone." He says. "And because we have little clue how they interact with towers so I'd rather not risk it becoming active."

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

"Because they are mind control devices and I believe such things should generally be left alone." He says. "And because we have little clue how they interact with towers so I'd rather not risk it becoming active."

*He Sighs* "Soo, my experiment to see what its like to be connected to a sentry and try to connect to its hive-mind, to speek and convince it to stand down forever so I can control it, or to try see the Orokin back in their old glory?"

28 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He Sighs* "Soo, my experiment to see what its like to be connected to a sentry and try to connect to its hive-mind, to speek and convince it to stand down forever so I can control it, or to try see the Orokin back in their old glory?"

"Will have to be done on your own time and property." Ryoko says. "Not in our tower."

5 hours ago, (Xbox One)Vatasblubber said:

"Better now that I have slept. You?"

"Well an employee of mine tried to stab several of us in the back." He says. "So I am mildly irritated. However the Corpus negotiator has arrived and we will hopefully arrange a deal by the end of today. And I am getting married today, so that's stressful. But never mind me. I have something you may want to look at. A device that appears to be related to fissures, as far as I can tell. The instructions are written in a nearly illegible and rambling script." 

9 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

*He turns and nods, then heads out* "Thanks..I'll be back soon.." 

The shuttle is quite luxurious and well outfitted. There is even a personnel bar.

"Coming out of punch in five minutes." The Cehpalon says. "Shall I contact the merchant for you, sir?"

1 hour ago, Yzjdriel said:

Taking a mirror, he tried to redirect another of the lasers.

The laser successfully reflects. It appears they do not need to be attached to the base to function. Perhaps the shields have an internal battery?

On 15/1/2017 at 6:58 AM, Rakawan said:

The laser successfully reflects. It appears they do not need to be attached to the base to function. Perhaps the shields have an internal battery?

*Valentine breaks down a shield and check inside it to see if there's a battery*