Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Radiant Secrets (Semi-Open IC RP)

Rakawan

1 hour ago, -Platinum- said:

*He Perks a brow, removing his helmet, his looks have changed* "Ahh, Great to see you again Ryoko, I hope I have't made anyone worry, And its great to meet you Matt" 

"I prefer Matthias actually." The Dex says. "And we should get inside. This location is exposed."

"I agree." Ryoko says. "The Grineer have made moves on this area."

Edited by Rakawan

32 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"I prefer Matthias actually." The Dex says. "And we should get inside. This location is exposed."

"I agree." Ryoko says. "The Grineer have made moves on this area."

*Nods* Very Well Matthias, And Grinner, that's a shame, we should get moving"

Edited by -Platinum-

*Nods* Very Well Matthias, And Grinner, that's a shame, we should get moving"

Inside the area is busier than a week ago.

There are also several crewman in what appear to be movement assist armor.

Ryoko says his goodbyes and moves to talk with another pair of Dex.

"Sir, before we begin I need to know if there are any active threats on your life." Matthias says. "I cannot protect you from an unknown threat."

24 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Inside the area is busier than a week ago.

There are also several crewman in what appear to be movement assist armor.

Ryoko says his goodbyes and moves to talk with another pair of Dex.

"Sir, before we begin I need to know if there are any active threats on your life." Matthias says. "I cannot protect you from an unknown threat."

*Perks a brow* "Well, not as I kown of, well besides my own stupidity of getting killed" *Chuckles*  "But no, not any more, all them threats are behind me now"

*Perks a brow* "Well, not as I kown of, well besides my own stupidity of getting killed" *Chuckles*  "But no, not any more, all them threats are behind me now"

Matthias smiles.

"If you don't mind my saying so, it seems like you were quite popular with assassin's." He says. "Well, I have heard about your shop. If you'd like we can head there now, or I can give you a tour of the new facilities."

12 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Matthias smiles.

"If you don't mind my saying so, it seems like you were quite popular with assassin's." He says. "Well, I have heard about your shop. If you'd like we can head there now, or I can give you a tour of the new facilities."

*Smiles* "Oh, you have no idea, but hum, lets have a look around the new buildings, not been here for a hole week"

*Smiles* "Oh, you have no idea, but hum, lets have a look around the new buildings, not been here for a hole week"

"Understood."

He leads you across the concourse to a door marked with twin blades.

"This is where we Dex train." He says. 

Surprisingly you see Ryoko leading the training exercises.

The racks contain rows of Nikana, Lex, and Burstons.

8 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Understood."

He leads you across the concourse to a door marked with twin blades.

"This is where we Dex train." He says. 

Surprisingly you see Ryoko leading the training exercises.

The racks contain rows of Nikana, Lex, and Burstons.

*Looks over* "Its been a few years, last time I saw some good Dax Solider, like to see you back, Oh, just one moment" *He carefully makes his way yo Ryoko, not to disrube the training* 

*Looks over* "Its been a few years, last time I saw some good Dax Solider, like to see you back, Oh, just one moment" *He carefully makes his way yo Ryoko, not to disrube the training* 

Ryoko is currently sparring with one of the Dex, a young woman with a captains' insigina. Their blows are surprisingly fast. 

Ryoko notices you as you walk down the curving stairs leading from the viewing area to the training floor.

"Trader." Ryoko says. "Something I can help you with?"

His voice is even. The Dex however is panting for breath as her strikes are deflected.

Edited by Rakawan

4 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Ryoko is currently sparring with one of the Dex, a young woman with a captains' insigina. Their blows are surprisingly fast. 

Ryoko notices you as you walk down the curving stairs leading from the viewing area to the training floor.

"Trader." Ryoko says. "Something I can help you with."

His voice is even. The Dex however is panting for breath as her strikes are deflected.

*Perks a brow, a slight smirk on his face, as he watch the Dax woman, he looks to Ryoko* "I have to ask, have you seen....Sam?"  

*Perks a brow, a slight smirk on his face, as he watch the Dax woman, he looks to Ryoko* "I have to ask, have you seen....Sam?"  

Ryoko holds up a hand and the Dex soldier pauses her attacks.

"I have not." He says. "But I have been here most of the time. Dirge has informed me that she is well."

Just now, Rakawan said:

Ryoko holds up a hand and the Dex soldier pauses her attacks.

"I have not." He says. "But I have been here most of the time. Dirge has informed me that she is well."

*He Nods* "I see, well, I'll contact her when I am able, thank you" *Looks back over, with a perked brow, as he leaves* "Ma'am.."

*He Nods* "I see, well, I'll contact her when I am able, thank you" *Looks back over, with a perked brow, as he leaves* "Ma'am.."

"Trader." She says, trying to catch her breath.

"Sliske." Ryoko says. "Your turn. Show me what you have learned."

The clang of blade on blade rings out again.

Matthias is watching them with a wistful gaze.

Looking back you can see Sliske's duel. It is much shorter, and he visibly struggles to keep up with the movements of the Warframe clad Tenno.

28 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Trader." She says, trying to catch her breath.

"Sliske." Ryoko says. "Your turn. Show me what you have learned."

The clang of blade on blade rings out again.

Matthias is watching them with a wistful gaze.

Looking back you can see Sliske's duel. It is much shorter, and he visibly struggles to keep up with the movements of the Warframe clad Tenno.

*Chuckles* "Nice girl" *He looks over to the other duel* "Well, that not fair, Warframe Vs Dax Solider?, Anyways lets get going"

Edited by -Platinum-

*Chuckles* "Nice girl" *He looks over to the other duel* "Well, that not fair, Warframe Vs Dax Solider?"

"That is Captain Holly, leader of the Dex Guard." Matthias says. "And we are not trained to expect fair fights, sir."

59 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"That is Captain Holly, leader of the Dex Guard." Matthias says. "And we are not trained to expect fair fights, sir."

*Smirks* "Is that so?, I might have to teach some soldiers myself, I got a few ideas in mind, Rouge warframes chuold be a thing.."

*Smirks* "Is that so?, I might have to teach some soldiers myself, I got a few ideas in mind, Rouge warframes chuold be a thing.."

"You mean rogue Tenno." Matthias says. "A reasonable concern. You would have to speak to Mistress Felicity about that. There are probably no shortage of volunteers."

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

"You mean rogue Tenno." Matthias says. "A reasonable concern. You would have to speak to Mistress Felicity about that. There are probably no shortage of volunteers."

*He Nods* "I'll have to, theres a few things I didn't tell you Matthias, including Rk, but lets see the rest of this place"

*He Nods* "I'll have to, theres a few things I didn't tell you Matthias, including Rk, but lets see the rest of this place"

He leads you to another room. It is several stories high and contains shelves upon shelves of relics and artifacts, including old void keys.

"We hit the jackpot on Orokin Era artifacts." He says. "And we've hired a squad of ex-corpus mercenaries to act as a recovery team."

The room has four or five Titania clad Tenno. One flies down and exits Razorwing mode.

"May I help you?" She asks sweetly.

"Just showing the Trader around." Matthias says. "We'll let you know if we need anything."

A side door opens and two crewman in movement assist rigs enter, carrying a large device.

"Careful with that." The Titania says.

The crewman mumbles something about fairies and librarians and carries the device into another room.  

4 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

He leads you to another room. It is several stories high and contains shelves upon shelves of relics and artifacts, including old void keys.

"We hit the jackpot on Orokin Era artifacts." He says. "And we've hired a squad of ex-corpus mercenaries to act as a recovery team."

The room has four or five Titania clad Tenno. One flies down and exits Razorwing mode.

"May I help you?" She asks sweetly.

"Just showing the Trader around." Matthias says. "We'll let you know if we need anything."

A side door opens and two crewman in movement assist rigs enter, carrying a large device.

"Careful with that." The Titania says.

The crewman mumbles something about fairies and librarians and carries the device into another room.  

*He looks over* "By the Void!, I have not seen that much in my life, You did a wonderful job, Uh.." *Perks a brow, looking at the small Titania* "That is the cutest fekkin thing I ever saw in my life"

*He looks over* "By the Void!, I have not seen that much in my life, You did a wonderful job, Uh.." *Perks a brow, looking at the small Titania* "That is the cutest fekkin thing I ever saw in my life"

Matthias nearly yanks your arm off, pulling you out of the room. The room fills with an angry buzzing.

"Never call Titania's cute." He says. "They hate that. Its rule #15 on the list."

He sends you a digital list. It is labeled 'The idiots guide to dealing with Tenno.'

#1 is never argue with a Frost.

#2 is never call a Valkyr "kitty"

He leads you through the concourse to the center.

"This is the auxiliary generator." He says, pointing to an Ayatan engine. "Looks pretty, but it puts out enough power to run the defenses and the transportation systems."

14 hours ago, Rakawan said:

Matthias nearly yanks your arm off, pulling you out of the room. The room fills with an angry buzzing.

"Never call Titania's cute." He says. "They hate that. Its rule #15 on the list."

He sends you a digital list. It is labeled 'The idiots guide to dealing with Tenno.'

#1 is never argue with a Frost.

#2 is never call a Valkyr "kitty"

He leads you through the concourse to the center.

"This is the auxiliary generator." He says, pointing to an Ayatan engine. "Looks pretty, but it puts out enough power to run the defenses and the transportation systems."

"Whahh!" *He looks srupised, then wipes his arm, then looks to the digital list, he uploads a copy to his visor in his helmet* "Uh, right, will do..tho some crazy rules here" *Perks over to look at the engine* "Has any Tenno used their powers to keep it alive, or even get more juice?"

On 4/6/2017 at 5:56 AM, -Platinum- said:

"Whahh!" *He looks srupised, then wipes his arm, then looks to the digital list, he uploads a copy to his visor in his helmet* "Uh, right, will do..tho some crazy rules here" *Perks over to look at the engine* "Has any Tenno used their powers to keep it alive, or even get more juice?"

"It took five of them to get it running." He says. "Engineers say that it is running at maximum safe levels."

15 hours ago, Rakawan said:

"It took five of them to get it running." He says. "Engineers say that it is running at maximum safe levels."

*He Perks a brow* "Five of them?, damm, I hope they don't ask me to try, I..well *Looks to his own hand* "I think I may have lost my abilities, in fact, all of them, can't even use the Frames now, I think that's something I should talk to the docs about, speaking of doctors, where is the med-bay?"  

Edited by -Platinum-

12 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

*He Perks a brow* "Five of them?, damm, I hope they don't ask me to try, I..well *Looks to his own hand* "I think I may have lost my abilities, in fact, all of them, can't even use the Frames now, I think that's something I should talk to the docs about, speaking of doctors, where is the med-bay?"  

"I was not aware that was possible." Matthias says. "The medical bay is over this way." 

He leads you up some stairs to another room. The door is marked with a caduceus symbol on it.