Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Radiant Secrets (Semi-Open IC RP)

Rakawan

1 hour ago, -Platinum- said:

*He looks to the channel then, his eyes begin to glow, the cybernetics begin to attempt to scan and trace the source* "D.I.S.C are you online?.....DISC?"

*A cyan cephalon pops up, seems to be destined like Samodeus* "Yes Orion"

*Zaeed looks over* "Scan and Detect, Find the Source and track it, boost Hunter Mode"

*He floats closer* "Yes Orion.." *He Begins a deeper scan* 

The signal seems to originate from a tower on Pluto. However it bounces to several locations. Being a Cephalon D.I.S.C is able to follow it far faster than the previous trackers and soon isolates the original broadcast location. It is another tower on Lua! This one is located on the opposite side of the moon.

22 hours ago, Rakawan said:

The signal seems to originate from a tower on Pluto. However it bounces to several locations. Being a Cephalon D.I.S.C is able to follow it far faster than the previous trackers and soon isolates the original broadcast location. It is another tower on Lua! This one is located on the opposite side of the moon.

*D.I.S.C looks over* "Orignal Broadcast location found: Lua Tower, Darker Side of Moon, Trasport likely needed"

Edited by -Platinum-
Fixed Colors

*D.I.S.C looks over* "Orignal Broadcast location found: Lua, Tower, Darker Side of Moon, Trasport likely needed"

Ryoko looks at you and then at Holly.

"Transportation will be provided." He says. "Come friends, let us find out who has the audacity to intrude into my tower."

"Our tower, husband." She says. "And to that end I am going as well.This would be a perfect chance for our Acquisitions team to test their new gear."

"Very well." Ryoko says. "We will take the Vengeance there, it can provide fire support if we run into trouble."

10 hours ago, Rakawan said:

Ryoko looks at you and then at Holly.

"Transportation will be provided." He says. "Come friends, let us find out who has the audacity to intrude into my tower."

"Our tower, husband." She says. "And to that end I am going as well.This would be a perfect chance for our Acquisitions team to test their new gear."

"Very well." Ryoko says. "We will take the Vengeance there, it can provide fire support if we run into trouble."

*He pushes himself from the counter* "So, right back into battle, eh?, Ah-ha, maybe it's best I show you, what things I have unless we got time to talk.."

"Orion, our profiles have not been fully updated yet, As well: Our possible squadmates have no been informed of our connection and potential, Keeping this from them, could cause distrust, if not hostilely: Anit-AI might be likely in members of the team. If allowed: I can contact the Cephalon that is located here and allow him access to our systems, to do a deep scan" *D.I.S.C says, as he turns to face the group* "Lastly: We also need to be informed of any changes in Laws. Rules & Personnel." 

Edited by -Platinum-

10 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

*He pushes himself from the counter* "So, right back into battle, eh?, Ah-ha, maybe it's best I show you, what things I have unless we got time to talk.."

"Orion, our profiles have not been fully updated yet, As well: Our possible squadmates have no been informed of our connection and potential, Keeping this from them, could cause distrust, if not hostilely: Anit-AI might be likely in members of the team. If allowed: I can contact the Cephalon that is located here and allow him access to our systems, to do a deep scan" *D.I.S.C says, as he turns to face the group* "Lastly: We also need to be informed of any changes in Laws. Rules & Personnel." 

"As long as you don't point them at me I don't care what tricks you have up your sleeve." Ryoko says. "As for rules... I beleive Matthias will stop you if you are about to do something stupid."

He steps onto a teleport pad.

"Hangar Bay Eight." He says. 

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

"As long as you don't point them at me I don't care what tricks you have up your sleeve." Ryoko says. "As for rules... I beleive Matthias will stop you if you are about to do something stupid."

He steps onto a teleport pad.

"Hangar Bay Eight." He says. 

*He looks over to Ryoko* "Whenever have I done something stupid? ha-hah" *He walks over and heads to the hanger bay* "Orion Ready up, I don't care about the last Profile"

"Yes Orion" *DI.S.C says, as he uploads, Zaeed's suit glows a bit, including his eyes*

Edited by -Platinum-
Missed OC

23 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

*He looks over to Ryoko* "Whenever have I done something stupid? ha-hah" *He walks over and heads to the hanger bay* "Orion Ready up, I don't care about the last Profile"

"Yes Orion" *DI.S.C says, as he uploads, Zaeed's suit glows a bit, including his eyes*

Ryoko receives a hail on his comms and moves to a side room.

Felicity is standing by a group of Corpus crewman with strange armor rigs. Each one has a Dendra armor set, and a pack on their back with moa limbs attaching to their joints, obviously some sort of movement assist system.

Their leader, or the one that looks to be in charge, carries a Supra and a Penta, and has an eximus aura emanating from his rig. 

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

Ryoko receives a hail on his comms and moves to a side room.

Felicity is standing by a group of Corpus crewman with strange armor rigs. Each one has a Dendra armor set, and a pack on their back with moa limbs attaching to their joints, obviously some sort of movement assist system.

Their leader, or the one that looks to be in charge, carries a Supra and a Penta, and has an eximus aura emanating from his rig. 

*Zaeed walks over* "Nice Rigs, lads" *He looks to the side, then back over* "So we going loud or slient?"

11 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed walks over* "Nice Rigs, lads" *He looks to the side, then back over* "So we going loud or slient?"

"Blizzard Squadron and Ryoko will go loud, and attempt to seize a foothold." Felicity says. "Myself and the Dex will infiltrate and grab any intel we find. Taking this tower is a secondary objective. Primary objective is a show of force and identification of enemy forces. As for you trader, you have a better idea of your capabilities than I. You are free to choose which team you will accompany."

She grabs a Latron Prime, Sicarus Prime, and Nikana Prime from the armory module and taps a Fusion Moa beside her.

"C.A.L.C, boot up O.D.I.N, and enable weapons." She says. "Link cameras to lab records, I want to review the results once we are done."

The Fusion Moa chirps and stands up. The energy color flashes blue, then turns yellow.

"O.D.I.N now online." A purely robotic voice says. "Encryption protocols cycled. Proxies linked and awaiting instructions."

Edited by Rakawan

6 hours ago, Rakawan said:

"Blizzard Squadron and Ryoko will go loud, and attempt to seize a foothold." Felicity says. "Myself and the Dex will infiltrate and grab any intel we find. Taking this tower is a secondary objective. Primary objective is a show of force and identification of enemy forces. As for you trader, you have a better idea of your capabilities than I. You are free to choose which team you will accompany."

She grabs a Latron Prime, Sicarus Prime, and Nikana Prime from the armory module and taps a Fusion Moa beside her.

"C.A.L.C, boot up O.D.I.N, and enable weapons." She says. "Link cameras to lab records, I want to review the results once we are done."

The Fusion Moa chirps and stands up. The energy color flashes blue, then turns yellow.

"O.D.I.N now online." A purely robotic voice says. "Encryption protocols cycled. Proxies linked and awaiting instructions."

*He looks over to both teams*  "I'll assist you and Dex, give my Profiles a chance to sync without the worry of getting sand-stormed by bullets" *He says, walking over to Felicity* "D.I.S.C Shinobi Profile" 

"Shinobi Profile: Online" *D.I.S.C initiates Transference onto Zaeed, his under armour shimmers from void light and places him into an Ash Prime Warframe, with the Bai Hu Armor, With his full gear*

"Ready to go, Just point me to the shuttle"  *He turns to Ryoko, then back to Fel* "Question...are the Wraiths still online? still active? I'm...just wondering.." 

Edited by -Platinum-

On 4/29/2017 at 3:47 AM, -Platinum- said:

*He looks over to both teams*  "I'll assist you and Dex, give my Profiles a chance to sync without the worry of getting sand-stormed by bullets" *He says, walking over to Felicity* "D.I.S.C Shinobi Profile" 

"Shinobi Profile: Online" *D.I.S.C initiates Transference onto Zaeed, his under armour shimmers from void light and places him into an Ash Prime Warframe, with the Bai Hu Armor, With his full gear*

"Ready to go, Just point me to the shuttle"  *He turns to Ryoko, then back to Fel* "Question...are the Wraiths still online? still active? I'm...just wondering.." 

"The Wraiths are tracking down a different lead." Felicity says. "The likelihood of our paths crossing is very low."

7 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

*He perks a brow* "Good, good, well ready to go.."

The Dex are strapping on Odonata Prime.

"We will infiltrate via archwing." Felicity says. "We've found a tunnels system that should lead inside. We have no idea about enemy capabilities so I advise extreme caution."

Just now, Rakawan said:

The Dex are strapping on Odonata Prime.

"We will infiltrate via archwing." Felicity says. "We've found a tunnels system that should lead inside. We have no idea about enemy capabilities so I advise extreme caution."

*He walks over* "Copy that, D.I.S.C, Setup Hunter Arcwing"

"Understood, Please stand clear and in an open space" *He says, as his frame powers up, ready for Arcwing mode*  "Hunter, coming in now, you are free to enter the vacuum when ready"

*He walks over* "Copy that, D.I.S.C, Setup Hunter Arcwing"

"Understood, Please stand clear and in an open space" *He says, as his frame powers up, ready for Arcwing mode*  "Hunter, coming in now, you are free to enter the vacuum when ready"

The bay doors slide open, a force field keeping the air inside the ship.

"Delpoying." Holly says. "Everyone stick close."

The group rapidly loses altitude, seeking to get below radar as quickly as possible. 

Ahead looms a lunar cliff face, pocketed with holes. 

"Marking infiltration entry." Holly says.  "Vengeance you are free to approach." 

Just now, Rakawan said:

The bay doors slide open, a force field keeping the air inside the ship.

"Delpoying." Holly says. "Everyone stick close."

The group rapidly loses altitude, seeking to get below radar as quickly as possible. 

Ahead looms a lunar cliff face, pocketed with holes. 

"Marking infiltration entry." Holly says.  "Vengeance you are free to approach." 

*He sighs*  "I hate doing this..." *He says as his Arcwing gets deployed like any other* "All Ready, Stealth systems are ready to go if you need cloaking, stay close"

*He sighs*  "I hate doing this..." *He says as his Arcwing gets deployed like any other* "All Ready, Stealth systems are ready to go if you need cloaking, stay close"

Holly lands inside a cave entrance and the Archwing detaches, flying back to the ship. Overhead you hear the Vengeance's cannons firing.

"Deploying scouting drone." Felicity says. "Streaming feed to local HUD."

The Fusion Moa she somehow managed to carry to the cave deploys a modified attack drone that immediately cloaks itself.

A corner of your HUD displays its camera feed. The tunnel ahead seems clear, and branches off in multiple directions.

Holly lands inside a cave entrance and the Archwing detaches, flying back to the ship. Overhead you hear the Vengeance's cannons firing.

"Deploying scouting drone." Felicity says. "Streaming feed to local HUD."

The Fusion Moa she somehow managed to carry to the cave deploys a modified attack drone that immediately cloaks itself.

A corner of your HUD displays its camera feed. The tunnel ahead seems clear, and branches off in multiple directions.

*He looks over, to the feed then flys over, he blinks over to one of the tunnels, somehow the blink is almost silent* "Takeing left, follow if you wish, seems clear, D.I.S.C get out there"

"Yes Orion" *A micro-sized Gox, deploys from the Arcwing and scots ahead of Zaeed, then cloaks*

*He looks over, to the feed then flys over, he blinks over to one of the tunnels, somehow the blink is almost silent* "Takeing left, follow if you wish, seems clear, D.I.S.C get out there"

"Yes Orion" *A micro-sized Gox, deploys from the Arcwing and scots ahead of Zaeed, then cloaks*

Felicity follows you down the left corridor. The Gox detects low levels of electrical activity, but no life signs.

A few minutes later you are both backpedaling out of that corridor, as Maws turn the floor of it into a swirling sea of moon sand. 

"I wish I had met whoever designed those insidious things so I could strangle them in their sleep." Felicity says, shooting one in its maw with her Sicarus. It flops to the ground, destroyed. 

The moment you clear the fork in the tunnel the Maws retreat. 

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Felicity follows you down the left corridor. The Gox detects low levels of electrical activity, but no life signs.

A few minutes later you are both backpedaling out of that corridor, as Maws turn the floor of it into a swirling sea of moon sand. 

"I wish I had met whoever designed those insidious things so I could strangle them in their sleep." Felicity says, shooting one in its maw with her Sicarus. It flops to the ground, destroyed. 

The moment you clear the fork in the tunnel the Maws retreat. 

*He looks over* "You and me both.."

"Low Levels of Electrical Activity Detected, Caution" *it  tells to Zaeed and Fel* 

*He looks over* "You and me both.."

"Low Levels of Electrical Activity Detected, Caution" *it  tells to Zaeed and Fel* 

In hindsight it becomes apparent that the activity was the Maws.

The tunnel on the right is clear, no activity or life-signs.

The Dex are already quite a bit ahead.

Just now, Rakawan said:

In hindsight it becomes apparent that the activity was the Maws.

The tunnel on the right is clear, no activity or life-signs.

The Dex are already quite a bit ahead.

*He takes the tunnel on the right, he blinks a few times to get ahead* "Still some bugs in the AI, great..." *He looks over to see if Fel is still tailing* "So uh, what did I miss over the week?" 

*He takes the tunnel on the right, he blinks a few times to get ahead* "Still some bugs in the AI, great..." *He looks over to see if Fel is still tailing* "So uh, what did I miss over the week?" 

"I got married." She says. "Had a honeymoon for three days, spent the remaining four assembling an Acquisitions team to recover relics." 

Holly holds up her hand.

"Scans indicate corrupted ahead." She says. "Keep your voices down. Prepare to ambush."

"Attempting to hack comms." Felicity says. "Stand by."

"I got married." She says. "Had a honeymoon for three days, spent the remaining four assembling an Acquisitions team to recover relics." 

Holly holds up her hand.

"Scans indicate corrupted ahead." She says. "Keep your voices down. Prepare to ambush."

"Attempting to hack comms." Felicity says. "Stand by."

*He perks a brow, then just nods, he says quietly* "D.I.S.C attempt neural uplink, try to give me eyes on what they are doing"

"Understood, but be careful, this is still dangerous" *it says, via text on the HUD*     

*He perks a brow, then just nods, he says quietly* "D.I.S.C attempt neural uplink, try to give me eyes on what they are doing"

"Understood, but be careful, this is still dangerous" *it says, via text on the HUD*     

The corrupted are patrolling the corridor ahead.

"Comms acquired." Felicity says. 

A moment later a silenced volley of shots takes down the assembled Corrupted.

"Sir!" A voice says on the enemy channel. "Casualties reported among the Corrupted in the Tunnels."

"How many?" A regal voice asks.

"All of them." The voice says. "They were fine a second ago, now they are... gone."

"I told you stationing them so close to the Maws was a mistake." Another voice says. "We are wasting."

"We? Are your presuming your word carries any weight here?" The voice asks. "Or are you questioning MY judgement?"

"No, sir." The third voice says. "I was just..."

"They are replaceable." The regal voice says. "As are you. Remember that, Achmidean. Now send another detachment to recover their remains for the vats."