The Blacksmith Warframe

Stats:

Health: 150 (450 at max rank)

Shield: 75 (225 at max rank)

Armor: 275

Power: 100 (150 at max rank)

Sprint Speed: 1.0

Polarities: 1x Y and 1x D     Aura Polarity: Y

Passive: 30% melee damage for himself and allies, as well as +50 armor for everyone.

Abilities:

1st: Chasten                                                  Cost: 25 energy

Hephaestus reaches his energy into an enemy crushing them with their armor, the more armor the more damage. (No A.O.E.)

Rank 0: 200 damage at base, +10 damage every 10 armor.

Rank 1: 300 damage at base, +20 damage every 10 armor.

Rank 2: 400 damage at base, +30 damage every 10 armor.

Rank 3: 500 damage at base, + 50 damage every 10 armor.

2nd: Sharpen and Temper                                        Cost: 50 energy

Hephaestus enhances his and his allies’ melee weapons by adding more damage to them, the enhance only degrades when the melee weapon is used, and for a short time there is innate heat damage.

Rank 0: +50% melee damage for 5 hits, +5% heat damage for 5 seconds.

Rank 1: + 100% melee damage for 10 hits, +10% heat damage for 10 seconds.

Rank 2:+150% melee damage for 15 hits, +20% heat damage for 15 seconds.

Rank 3:+200%melee damage for 20 hits, +30% heat damage for 20 seconds.

3rd: Pilfered Armor                                                Cost: 50 energy

Hephaestus increases the armor rating of himself and allies by stripping the enemies of their armor and if the enemy has shields, then it will also grant over shields. The armor only degrades if health damage is taken. (Ability doesn’t activate when enemies aren’t nearby)

Rank 0: +50 armor per 5 enemies, the armor completely degrades with 150 damage

Rank 1: +100 armor per 5 enemies, the armor completely degrades with 200 damage

Rank 2:+150 armor per 5 enemies, the armor completely degrades with 300 damage

Rank 3:+200 armor per 5 enemies, the armor completely degrades with 500 damage

4th: Hammer of Hephaestus                              Cost: 25 energy    2.5 energy per second

Hephaestus summons his favorite hammer. It starts off small and fast with the range of a long dagger but with each damage and range increases while the swing speed slows down. It also has innate Shattering Impact with 20% critical chance and 15 status chance. Each time the damage is doubled 5% swing speed is taken away and 10% more range is added. As I realize not all enemies have armor, health and armor will boost the ability as well, but at half the efficiency.

Rank 0: Initial damage 75 doubles every 175 armor leeched.

Rank 1: Initial damage 125 doubles every 150 armor leeched.

Rank 2: Initial damage 150 doubles every 125 armor leeched.

Rank 3: Initial damage 200 doubles every 100 armor leeched.

As I realized when I made him a while back, not every enemy has armor and so I fixed it a small bit. Hope you guys like Hephaestus, please give some feedback and criticism

Yours’s Truly

-DerkmeisterPrime

Edited by DerkmeisterPrime

Hey buddy. I like this idea, I can imagine something like SMITE's depiction of Vulcan being the Frame, with the lava thing on his shoulders and all. The moves need a bit of work though, especially the two and four. Hope you don't mind a couple ideas.

For the two, instead of the number of hits it can do, why not make it like Mesa's thing where you build up damage while it's cast, and then you activate it again to deal more damage? Except for allies it's an automatic thing, letting them have the complete charge automatically or let them build up their own damage and then automatically use the charge once it's full. I think that'd be pretty neat.

And for the four, instead of having him summon the hammer like Excalibur or Valkyr, have him cause the hammer to appear and slam the ground either in front of him in a cone or in an area around him in a circle, knocking enemies down and inflicting a Fire proc on all those hit.

Just some neat ideas. Keep up the work, friendo!

5 hours ago, Cutethulu said:

Hey buddy. I like this idea, I can imagine something like SMITE's depiction of Vulcan being the Frame, with the lava thing on his shoulders and all. The moves need a bit of work though, especially the two and four. Hope you don't mind a couple ideas.

For the two, instead of the number of hits it can do, why not make it like Mesa's thing where you build up damage while it's cast, and then you activate it again to deal more damage? Except for allies it's an automatic thing, letting them have the complete charge automatically or let them build up their own damage and then automatically use the charge once it's full. I think that'd be pretty neat.

And for the four, instead of having him summon the hammer like Excalibur or Valkyr, have him cause the hammer to appear and slam the ground either in front of him in a cone or in an area around him in a circle, knocking enemies down and inflicting a Fire proc on all those hit.

Just some neat ideas. Keep up the work, friendo!

I'll try out those ideas when I get home after school

Thanks for the ideas :P

I was all for it, but another exalted weapon? We have exalted daggers, sword, claws, bow, archrifle, archmelee..
Sorry man, that one thing alone makes this concept very unappealing.

By the way, the range of these abilities, if they can be cast whilst reloading, moving, jumping etc are pretty important things as well.

Edited by Navarchus

1 minute ago, Navarchus said:

I was all for it, but another exalted weapon? We have exalted daggers, sword, claws, bow, archrifle, archmelee..
Sorry man, that one thing alone makes this concept very unappealing.

That sucks, I really like those kind of ults. It makes them feel very interactable, which I like.