Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More Exciting Enemies!

NutellaPhreak

Please stop releasing content and please stop making the players stronger !!!!!

Make the enemies better instead !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would be totally okay if there were no new warframes, weapons, enemies, or maps for a while but I really really really want enemies to be smarter and more exciting and challenging to fight. Giving me more weapons to kill these enemies with won't make it less boring, giving the enemies better tactics and maybe abilities that make me have to think and dodge and make me react differently depending on how the enemy chooses to fight based on their situation would be AMAZING!!!

I also really think enemies should dodge melee's sometimes and attempt to retreat if they're losing a fight to come back with backup or pressure us more if we're in cover.

I understand this would be a lot of work to make them smarter but please, stop releasing new content and just make the enemies better first or I'll get so bored that I won't want to play anymore and that will be a sad day for me :(

Please make enemies more exciting and challenging

Yeah I think it'll be a nice challenge but the enemies still aren't very intelligent or tactical at all. However the more I hear about possible updates in the future the more hope I have because there's a lot of talk about slight improvements to AI and this will hopefully lead to very intelligent enemies in the future.