Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

rank up quest time limit

Iscya

Question

does it actually show the time limit? i didn't expect it to have a 1 minute time limit to clear the waves (i didn't know about this until i checked the wiki)

i alt+tabbed out of my game and lost my chance just to be shocked i have to wait 24 whole hours just to rank up from lv.0 that is absurd amount of time to wait especially for a low level rank up quest.

4 answers to this question

The timer is on the middle left of your screen. It does suck that you have to wait 24 hours to retry the test, but I wouldn't worry too much. You will still gain mastery affinity in the background from leveling gear, and not much really important to new players just yet is locked behind mastery. 

You can practice any future mastery ranks by visiting Cephalos Simaris (i hope i got it right) room in relay. 
this way you can try them in "dry dock" before jumping on deep waters. Should save you some stress in future:)

Edited by PiotrGracz

All Mastery Tests have a time limit, even if it's a decently long one. 

I would also like to let you know that the Mastery tests can be practiced in the Relays, even if you're waiting to be able to take it again. 

To get to them, enter a relay (NOT Maroo's Bazaar) and open your menu, then select 'Fast Travel' and 'Cephalon Simaris'. Once you're in his room, look to your immediate right and there should be a staircase with a bunch of glowing sigils on it. 

I strongly recommend practicing every test before taking the real one.