Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frame for a Cephalon?

Evultis

Question

I have been wondering for a while, what is a good warframe for a Cephalon, including both aesthetics and function?

Yes, I am aware that Cephalon Suda has their list, but I am looking for something... Different.

Current list is: Vauban, Mag, Nova, 'bardframe'

Edited by Cephalon_Esrius
Added the list

5 answers to this question

Cephalon equipment tends to be thin and flowing, with organic lines.  They typically feature 'plastic' forked structures and metallic arcs  that serve as 'cradles' for energy effects.  Lots of Cephalon equipment features parts that are disconnected from one another, held together by energy or holographic light effects, and only a bare minimal nod towards human concepts of ergonomics and weapon design (the Gammacor is essentially floating pieces around the user's wrist, and there's only a bare minimum suggestion of a stock and grip on the Simulor).

No Warframe I can think of really matches the Cephalon aesthetic very well.  Vauban is too blocky and hard-lined, Mag lacks a lot of visible energy.  The closest IMO would be Nova, but even that's a stretch.

Apparently 

Cephalons come in all shapes and sizes, but are not absolute. They possess no physical forms of their own but instead generate a visual interpretation of themselves for the purpose of dealing with organic lifeforms, only if the task requires a physical representation in the first place. This form is entirely of the Cephalon's choosing and supposedly stems from something that "inspires" them - such as the effective simplicity of geometric shapes

Spoiler

Reading the Fragments lore about Ordis, we now know that Cephelons used to be human until their conscious mind was put into a program. 

I guess the warframe would be like a hologram, maybe something like Cortana. :crylaugh:

Edited by mustache_kitteh