Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Quit spawning juggs in sortie exterminates

DiosGX

On 12/8/2016 at 2:46 PM, Xekrin said:

The amusing part about your complaint is there is literally a way to not spawn it yourself. DON'T KILL ANYTHING.   It isn't even that difficult.  Just back off, defend for a moment and wait it out.  If 1 to 4 people cannot coordinate this simple method then its on you not the game.

Of course that's just for exterminates, missions that demand continuous kills (survival, defense, MD) yeah those shouldn't get jugg spawns (and fairly sure they don't anyway).

This post was directed toward other players who have been spawning it in sortie exterminates that I am part of. I ask people to chill on killing, and it doesn't happen. Pretty much just a ragepost that nobody seemed to realize. Lel.

23 hours ago, VermillionScourge said:

Which is basically hypocrisy. Your response provided nothing as to a solution for the user besides "Stop complaining" over a complaint about the Juggernaut.

Actually it was a complaint about OTHERS who keep spawning the confounded things in when I repeatedly ask for a short chill-out on kills. It's pretty amusing how many people in this thread assumed otherwise and have made themselves out to just be rude persons. But hey, that's fine by me.

Thank you for having a head on ya shouldas. o3o