Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Quit spawning juggs in sortie exterminates

DiosGX

10 minutes ago, achromos said:

Manic Grustrag Juggernaut Stalker.

Plated with Grineer armor as well as equipped with War in it's mouth.

It will go invisible after players deal some damage to it and disappear to re-appear later, if you get downed by it even once you deal 50% less damage AND take 50% more damage vs infested. 

All in addition to Vermillion Scourge's idea.

Manic Grustrag  Bursa Juggernaut Stalker

Has  all three Bursa types fused into it. On top of everything else.

11 hours ago, DiosGX said:

Seriously just stop. For crying out loud.

Thats player's fault for making it spawn. 

Still I dont understand why do they do that???  When you hear the jugger's "roar"..... Why the hell do you continue killing infested??? 

I dont understand that mindless playstyle.

When that happens I type "okay guys, enjoy dying", then I leave squad and look for another one.

Edited by ArionLightning

1) Stop killing infested for a minute (and warn other players if they don't). Run past them to group them up so when Lotus tells you that the Jugg has moved on you can wipe the infested that you grouped, or simply go destroying containers while waiting.

2) Bring gear to kill it. IDK what is good against a 80+ jugg, but in regular missions there are plenty of options to easily kill it.

Also, if it spawns, mark it so that it is easier for you to track him and for other people to know in which room he is.

Run the Sortie Exterminations solo? I mean, if you don't want to fight a juggernaut, then being the only one that can spawn it is a surefire solution to your problem. You can also run it as a premade and make sure everyone is on the same page before mission launch.

If you're gonna play in public, then just be prepared to fight it. Have something that'll mulch its armor and then a high-burst damage weapon for hitting the weakspots when they're open. Try and find a set of stairs to fight it on, as if you're at the top and it's at the bottom (or vice versa) the spines attack will miss you when it uses it. The big danger of it, imho, is the adds that you have to deal with. Keep 'em under control at all times and the fight won't be too hard to manage. Keep some health and energy pads on hand, ammo to if your weapons aren't up to snuff, and it doesn't take too long to kill.

If you're really hurting, as mentioned above, you can't really go wrong with Valkyr or Wukong. Both can tank it forever. Just watch out for power drain eximus (Wukong's got a bit of an edge here as he's not invincible 100% of the time so any damage he takes to health will activate Rage and refill his power... and in sorties that's usually just a couple hits to top off at most).

17 hours ago, FLSH_BNG said:

Why? It's not they're hard or anything...

Besides, you could always not kill infested for a minute so it goes away and doesn't spawn.

It's not a mechanic unique to sortie missions, it's present in every infested mission on Eris.

True... But it's bad if it's chaotic and u miss the text window of lotus indicating a jugg nearby.

So basically this thread has become a Digger Bick measuring contest for players telling op how easy it is to kill Sortie Jugs (constructive solutions are appreciated by those who offered them)?

😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

OP, I feel you.

If you know it's an Infested PuG Sortie, you simply need to be prepared to be the heavy.

Sorties have a certain level of difficulty with each faction having special challenges at high level that experience teaches you need to build for.

Infested have Toxin and Juggs.

Corpus have Sappers and Nullies.

Grineer have Bombards and Arson Eximus...etc...

"Guys stop killing for a while until Juggy leaves."

"The Juggernaut, I think you made it angry. Good job."

"Oh boy."

Worst case scenario...

PUG #1 goes down. Tries to rez PUG #1. PUG #2 goes down. PUG #3 goes down.

PUG #1 has left the game.

PUG #2 has left the game.

PUG #3 has left the game.

"Traitors."

17 minutes ago, ChuckMaverick said:

Play Limbo.

Juggernaut warning? Spam-banish your teammates until it goes away.

Jug spawn more units continuously. This means that in extermination missions there is no end until jugg is dead. 

12 minutes ago, xXDeadsinxX said:

I don't see the problem with them, just kill them and it's gone. Also if you're doing sorties and complaining about it...I suggest you  shouldn't do sorties.

the funny thing about this is that the people that spawn him are the first to die. Is not like everyone else playing sorties are super formad.

8 minutes ago, Mak_Gohae said:

Jug spawn more units continuously. This means that in extermination missions there is no end until jugg is dead.

That's why you stop/prevent further killing at the warning, before it spawns.

Edit: In case you missed it, the point of banishing your teammates is not to protect them from the juggernaut, it's to stop them killing infested so that the juggernaut doesn't spawn.

Edited by ChuckMaverick

2 hours ago, TermiteFrame said:

you know you can one shot jugg at any level with ash, ivara, or equinox and a dagger with CL. You don't need to, but if its become an issue that is something you can do.

Covert Lethality works with any frame that can open a mob up to finishers, so Inaros would work too, probably several other frames as well.

3 hours ago, ChuckMaverick said:

That's why you stop/prevent further killing at the warning, before it spawns.

Edit: In case you missed it, the point of banishing your teammates is not to protect them from the juggernaut, it's to stop them killing infested so that the juggernaut doesn't spawn.

yeah, i guess some times you have to take it to that level.

Just now, shadow18715 said:

I am one of few who always forces a juggernaut to spawn, just because I like the challenge of it, but I still believe its shotgun-attack is way too overpowered.

The reason i dont like fighting him at high levels is that most people dont seem to know how to fight him and just end up dying again and again.

Edited by Mak_Gohae