Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ayatan Treasures bug

Chrome-hound99

Question

I understand that you can acquire Ayatan Treasures as a side-mission in Maroo's Bazar on a daily basis. I think the devs may have fixed the bug in which you could still run the mission but not attain the treasure as a reward. 

However, even collecting Ayatan Treasures outside of Maroo's side missions (Mars and Phobos) They still do not appear in my mods section in the liset. I was able to forage for 8 Ayatan sculptures and they still haven't appeared in my liset

It is MIGHTY frustrating given that endo is now the primary fusion source for mods and any time I collect one of these beauties I STILL do not get it.

Anybody else having the same issue? 

9 answers to this question

22 minutes ago, simonseang said:

you sell the sculptures to Maroo not the market.

ps: placing the sculptures on your liset prevent you from access it.

You misunderstand. I am well aware you sell them to Maroo for Endo. 

Also, I'm not purchasing them as decorations for the liset. I want to sell them to Maroo after I put the Ayatan Stars in them for Endo (which you can do in the mods section) 

1 hour ago, Chrome-hound99 said:

You misunderstand. I am well aware you sell them to Maroo for Endo. 

Also, I'm not purchasing them as decorations for the liset. I want to sell them to Maroo after I put the Ayatan Stars in them for Endo (which you can do in the mods section) 

So what's the problem? Are they simply not appearing in your Ayatans section or are you having a problem selling them to maroo?

44 minutes ago, Chillingo117 said:

So what's the problem? Are they simply not appearing in your Ayatans section or are you having a problem selling them to maroo?

I stated it at the start of the thread... they do not appear in the mods section of my liset after I collect them during missions. 

7 hours ago, Chrome-hound99 said:

I stated it at the start of the thread... they do not appear in the mods section of my liset after I collect them during missions. 

They don't appear in the mods section they appear in the ayatan section in the same screen. Open up the mod station, at the top of the screen there is a big AYATAN option next to fusion and transmute options.

On 12/10/2016 at 1:16 AM, Coaa said:

They don't appear in the mods section they appear in the ayatan section in the same screen. Open up the mod station, at the top of the screen there is a big AYATAN option next to fusion and transmute options.

That's exactly what I meant. The panel with the icon of an Ayatan sculpture is IN the mods section. When I open it, the Ayatan sculptures I collected in mission do not appear. 

On 12/14/2016 at 6:11 PM, Freezing-Dragon said:

Have you tried re-logging or exit whole game?

Yes, and even now, it's still persisting. It's almost as if I am unable to have more than one sculpture in the Ayatans section at a time. Really starting to bug m. Particularly because I'd rather accumulate a LOT of Ayatans for endo rather than collect one worth 1,500 every now and again.