Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Chat Size is Small

Th3RealMVP

Question

Can someone help? Whenever I change my display from Fullscreen to Borderless Fullscreen or Windowed, it always makes my UI small.

No matter what I try, switching my displays around, messing around with UI, restarting the game and my computer, it still wont fix the UI. I even tried re-downloading the whole game, and it didn't fix this.

This is driving me crazy, as the mods, loot, chat text, and transmissions are all super small. So this drives me crazy! Could somebody help????

7 answers to this question

18 hours ago, Zrugel said:

oh okay. did you try the actual "HUD Scale" setting in the options menu? 

(I'm NOT trying to call you dumb, I literally don't Know what settings you've tried so far)

I did try using the "HUD Scale." However it only made the text for the resources bigger, nothing else

I don't know man, sorry. I tried to reproduce your problem and I'm not getting the same result. this goes over my head, maybe some screenshots of your UI would help, but I'm not sure.  

you said when you 'change' (present tense) from fullscreen your UI gets small, is this something you're able to reproduce yourself, like switch back and forth? maybe some before and after screencaps would be helpful.