Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Riven mod help

(PSN)BizarroMaximus

Question

Hi, today i got a riven mod with the following task: Solo, interceptation lvl30+▲ with hobled dragon key. So, wich mission you recomend to do this? And wich warframe? I was thinking in Slo-va and maybe berehynia but i'm open to suggestions. And another doubt, you can unlock just 1 mod per day? Because i was to the sortie with 2 friends, we all got riven mods naturally, but when we where helping us each other to unlock the mods, everyone with me as an exception, fulfill the task but the mod did not unlock. And we try several times, so, it makes us wondering, maybe you can only unlock 1 riven per day. 

3 answers to this question

The unlocking problem probably has to do with the solo requirement, and I would recommend a max range loki with irradiating disarm if you have it, loki because disarm(regardless of augment) will stop non-melee enemies from hacking points.

with max range this means you can be capping one point and stop them from capping another for at least a few seconds, and with irradiating it can completely stop them for long enough to finish a cap, once you have all 4 just jump on them group trying to take a tower take them out and wait for the next attempt to steal a tower.

My method is with a Vauban. Bounce all of the terminal console things so when an enemy tries to take over it, it'll bounce out. I usually set about 2-3 on each, one that bounces up and one that is placed horizontally so it bounces them back. By this point you've pretty much have all of the towers secured, but there  are still chances of them being able to take a tower if they hoard around it, but just pick them off. Yup, you got this.