Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Melee collision

Xanoth

Basically, regularly when meleeing an enemy that is up against the wall, or otherwise is unable to stumble backwards; the player will end up INSIDE their target, and their melee attacks will no longer hit them with a regular single attack (no charge, charged seem to still hit but needs more testing).

This happens ALL THE TIME, so I'm not sure why I didn't find another thread on it, but maybe I'm searching for the wrong words others used to describe it.

It also can happen when an enemy isn't pinned, that you still end up inside them and can't hit them until you move away again.

Also, enemies that are currently interested in another player will run straight THROUGH you with no collision, often not even taking damage from melee attacks (may be due to low level melee weapon with shorter range, or due to host lag).

This issue is a lot more obvious when you're trying to level a new melee weapon and some enemies can take 5-10 (or more if powerful enemy) hits to take down and you constantly end up inside them and unable to damage them.