Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash's Teleporting Issues

SullyTheStalker

I've been using Ash for a while now (just reached lvl 30), and I really like the frame's abilities.  However, the teleport ability fells like it requires too much accuracy to use in the heat of battle effectively.  Whenever I use it, I find myself mashing the ability button while trying to get the pinpoint center of my reticule over my target, be it an enemy or an ally.  Especially if it's an ally, since warframes can move pretty fast.

The developers just adjusted a couple of Mag's abilities because they required too much accuracy, so why not do something similar with this?  Instead of needing the dot at the center of the reticule being on the target, how about only requiring that some part of the target be inside the outer circle of the reticule?

"What if there's more than one target in the reticule?"

I'd say make it teleport to the closest target, or which ever one is closer to the center of the reticule.  It's all about what works smoothly (which Ash's current teleporting ability doesn't really do).

Also, I don't really mind the fact that there's a flipping animation after teleporting, but I would like it set so that Ash teleports directly behind the target to counter this (or the animation could just be shortened).

Thoughts?

- Sully The Stalker -