The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thoughts about content that came with the War Within(could contain spoilers.)

(PSN)Phoenixs_Ashes17

Wrote the title like that because some people may not be aware that you can play as your operator, but I'd like this thread to be about playing as the Operator.

Firstly I feel that it's cool they added this.  However to me it feels unbalanced.  When used on high levels the operator can't deal enough damage or survive long enough to be of very much use.  While you can summon it again each time you die energy health and shield all go down on your war frame, for non tanky frames that's a huge downside.   

Secondly I hope they find a way to expand on it in the future and adjust it.  Maybe even make game modes that are better suited to operators than warframes.   I hope they find a way to integrate the focus system into the operator maybe as a way to level them or give them new or different powers.  

Like arch wing this is a good idea that just needs more improvements.  Happy Holidays 

PC already has the energy drain on Op death taken out (yay) in the Devstreams they have said they are going to integrate Focus in to the Operator....well...The Operator into the Focus now that it has been released...That is why they havent done much to Focus in the year that its been out.