Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Your Favourite Warframe and Why!

Xariann

I am just wondering what people like to play and why.

I haven't seen anyone at all playing Trinity, Mag or Ember, but it may simply be because they are not the starter frames and update #5 has only come out a couple of days ago.

Personally my favourite are Ember and Trinity, I like Mag although when I use her magnetic... shield? Whatever it is, the mobs run away instead of shooting and dying :p Shame, they are too smart.

Ember is just the Goddess of Destruction, fire all over the place and it's quite fun.

I like Trinity because I like playing support when I am done setting everything on fire. I like to feel useful!

I really like Rhino. He is pretty much suited for any situation with his iron skin ability for short term god mode, charge for massive damage and the ability to stomp levitate people into the air. The stomp ability also goes hand in hand with the bo-staff. Would really like an axe though, I think that would suit Rhino a lot.

Heh, Rhino is the only one I don't have. Didn't have enough platinum to buy him so I got a blueprint and finding the parts is taking ages :p

I was just looking at the Dev diary #3 on YouTube and watching the part about him when I saw this message too. As for bo-staff: can you actually kill enemies with it or is it mainly crowd control?

I play ASH with a sniper and a Furis.... Well rounded build for most situations, you can snipe everything or you can slice and dice everything with his teleport skills and shoot them quickly with the furis.

Great Frame and a lot of fun to play

It flies in a straight line where i aim it to go for me....

Try aiming with right mouse then press 1 to throw accurately, that's what I do

I just tried out EMBER and with only using his first skill so far I can safely say he is my new favourite

Edited by LolFish

Shuriken flies in line to me as well.

On another note, I just got the sniperion. I find it's nice for soloing but when you have a full team of people it doesn't really work for me, as everything is dead before you get to shoot it!

Ember is not a guy (well it's in the female warframe pack), and she's just cool isn't she?

I try to headshot! :)

And if you can't kill them faster than they spawn, it just shows that playing with a GROUP means you don't manage to kill enough because everyone else has killed everything already, which is case in point :)

Edited by Xariann

Shuriken flies in line to me as well.

On another note, I just got the sniperion. I find it's nice for soloing but when you have a full team of people it doesn't really work for me, as everything is dead before you get to shoot it!

Ember is not a guy (well it's in the female warframe pack), and she's just cool isn't she?

The whole Ember being a chick has been brought up in a different thread, and Rebecca the Admin has stated that Ember is in fact a dude, plus when you look at the frame it self it looks more male than female

In addition with that the females have a consistent animation that does not apply to Ember and that is the animation on the frames helmet visor when female

So I think that Ember being put into that pack was to get people to try 3 different frames and to get people to drop some platinum, either that it was a mix up

Volt

1. Shock - Great Stun and Dmg Skill only 25 engergy

2. Speed for getting around maps/extract

3. Sheild is great for any number of occasions!

4. Most frame mods are Shield % and Armor making you fairly tanky (and love them melee mods)