Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Malphas the demon possession warframe( now with concept art by painted wolf and multiple ability changes)more updates stats and augments!

(XBOX)Jax7117

Another first ability idea Hell hounds: summon two spectral hounds that join the fight one increases status chance one increases melee attack speed icons near health bar would show both buffs and if one hound died it would be removed. This ability could not be recast until both hounds died and like rhino iron skin and frost bubble the ability would have a health value of 200 100 per hound upon death the hounds would explode in a 5 meter raduis. Let me know what you  think for this ability once I get more feedback on which of these ideas are viable balanced and unique I will start to add number values health, shield,armor ect to this frame who I have decided to name malphas.

thanks for input from everyone including painted wolf for concept art

Back story idea.

Most tenno forgot what happened on the zairiman, but some never did. The origin made this frame so these tortured souls could channel their inner darkness. If you made war within a  prerequisite for this frame then it would make a lot of sense because that's when our tenno discovers his/her own inner darkness.

I think demon frames can exist, as Margulis (or any other unknown warframe designers) could have been tasked with creating any warframe possible.

Either way, the 9th gate can be simplified quite nicely: 
Remove the enemy, and replace them with a Friendly Volatile Runner. (probably paint them black and red or something).

2 hours ago, (PS4)B_Psycho2 said:

I think demon frames can exist, as Margulis (or any other unknown warframe designers) could have been tasked with creating any warframe possible.

Either way, the 9th gate can be simplified quite nicely: 
Remove the enemy, and replace them with a Friendly Volatile Runner. (probably paint them black and red or something).

Thank you psycho and what do you mean remove enemy and replace with runner just summon runners or transform enemies into runners?

• 3 weeks later...

I have new weapon and cosmetic  ideas to be released with malphas 

gaffer: fully auto crossbow status and crit values equal for versatility simular to stradavar secondary fire will be trap fire all arrows in clip have string/chain when clip is expended all chains are pinned to the ground keeping enemy/enemies on a short leash for 20 seconds they can still shoot but can't move beyond chain bonds.

Bind syndana: a syndana made of chains and pieces of cloth chains would be different lengths and appear unorganized and tattered cloth

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...