Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gametype: War

zuggaperle

Short description

2 factions fight against each other on a battlefield like open map. Tennos must eliminate 4 primary targets and get to extraction.

Details

- 2 factions e.g. Infested VS Corpus.

- Both spawn indefinitely on the open field like map

- Every 1min their levels are increased

- Every 4mins a primary target shows up at a random location and must be killed. It is a normal unit but twice the level. This unit can only be killed by Tennos. It vanishes after 20s multiplied by the times it already vanished (20s/40s/60s/80s/...). It reappears after 4mins instead of a new primary target, if not killed.

- After killing 4 different primary targets. Tennos must reach extraction.

Fun-Factor

+ 2 Factions killing each other is a lot of fun

+ open maps are fun

+ challenging search & destroy before the enemies get too strong

+ the opposite of the static defence mission

Edited by zuggaperle

It is very nice idea and i would love if  DE could implement something like that. But there is one problem, and it is hosting. Without dedicated server that kind of mission would become lagfest in 70-80% game sessions.

+1 for the idea.

-1 for DE for not having dedicated server :(

Edited by RoboDog

It is very nice idea and i would love if  DE could implement something like that. But there is one problem, and it is hosting. Without dedicated server that kind of mission would become lagfest in 70-80% game sessions.

+1 for the idea.

-1 for DE for not having dedicated server :(

sadly ....

but yea nice idea can be really funny especialy with clan members or friends 

This would be awesome. There could even been some specific environmental factors that could be added:

• Siege - Large explosive shells rain down on the battlefield from both sides. The Tenno must navigate a battlefield while avoiding highly damaging explosions from both sides as they rain down in what seem to be random patterns.
  • Night fighting - The engagement is taking place in the middle of the night. The amount of forces might be altered higher or lower, but visibility is always lower. Tenno either need flashlights or some kind of thermal-vision equivalent.
  • Mass Engagement - One or both of the forces fighting have brought a substantial force to the battle. Most of the enemies added are lower level than the mission, but they spawn faster and in larger numbers.
The only thing I'd be worried about is the level of the AI increasing. It makes sense for defense, but I think any other mission that isn't supposed to be an endless mission shouldn't have AI with increasing levels.