Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excavation Void Fissures broken?

Hassohappa

Question

To keep a long story short I tried out a void fissure excavation mission and it was rarely spawning any Power Carriers. I don't recall the exact mission but it was a Corpus Outpost tileset. There were periods of almost no enemies at all, but even when enemies were spawning almost none were Power Carriers. After a while I started timing it and was getting 3+ minutes between Power Carriers which meant each excavator was taking well over 12 minutes.

Does this happen a lot?

3 answers to this question

46 minutes ago, Aurea_Hiigara said:

Were you solo or in a group?

Solo excavations suffer from the exact problem you describe due to the way enemy spawns are tied to number of players.

I was solo. I did a Hieracon run afterwards and had very little down time and plenty of Power Carriers. Is the issue specific to the Corpus tileset or void fissure or something?

7 hours ago, Hassohappa said:

I was solo. I did a Hieracon run afterwards and had very little down time and plenty of Power Carriers. Is the issue specific to the Corpus tileset or void fissure or something?

It's more tied to the fact that it seems Corpus/Grineer spawn and seem to make their way to the excavator, while infestation are all about tearing you in half.