Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

zenurik energy overflow help me pls

God0fW4r

Question

it took me a lil time to get how energy overflow works :P i didnt max void puls i go straight to energy overflow both on first lvl. my question is how to quick fill upp void puls (cuz i need to use it to activate overflow) cuz energy overflow is kinda ussles in some missions? should i max void puls will void fill upp faster when its maxed? Ty for help!!!

5 answers to this question

Energy Overflow works better on warframes that doesn't rely on toggleable abilities that cost energy per second, like World on Fire or Hysteria, since they stop any passive energy regeneration, working like an upgraded version of Energy Siphon and doesn't work greatly on reduced energy sorties, since the regeneration will be reduced by 3/4

if you want to use the Zenurik ability as soon as possible, you need to keep your focus abilities at lowest abilities active as possible, like the basic, Energy Overflow and combine this with Void Pulse Mastery, because that the only one ability that reduce cooldown activation, any extra ability will increase your cooldown by 45 seconds each one

The base cooldown on Void Pulse is 180 seconds.  Void Pulse Mastery (located to the top right of the central Void Pulse node) reduces the cooldown on Void Pulse by 60 seconds.  However, each other skill added increases the cooldown by 45 seconds.  Therefore, with Energy Overflow and a maxed Void Pulse Mastery, the cooldown on Void Pulse will be 155 seconds (180 - 60 + 45).  Hope this helps.

24 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Dyalar said:

The base cooldown on Void Pulse is 180 seconds.  Void Pulse Mastery (located to the top right of the central Void Pulse node) reduces the cooldown on Void Pulse by 60 seconds.  However, each other skill added increases the cooldown by 45 seconds.  Therefore, with Energy Overflow and a maxed Void Pulse Mastery, the cooldown on Void Pulse will be 155 seconds (180 - 60 + 45).  Hope this helps.

ty for this bro, very helpful! One more advice should i max void puls?

50 minutes ago, Zeyez said:

Energy Overflow works better on warframes that doesn't rely on toggleable abilities that cost energy per second, like World on Fire or Hysteria, since they stop any passive energy regeneration, working like an upgraded version of Energy Siphon and doesn't work greatly on reduced energy sorties, since the regeneration will be reduced by 3/4

if you want to use the Zenurik ability as soon as possible, you need to keep your focus abilities at lowest abilities active as possible, like the basic, Energy Overflow and combine this with Void Pulse Mastery, because that the only one ability that reduce cooldown activation, any extra ability will increase your cooldown by 45 seconds each one

this is very good to know, curently i dont have any toggle frame :D ty