Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tyl Regor stahp, please

Karagera

Soloing him is an immense pain in the &#!.

Walked into the room, I had about, 250 shields from enemy fire hitting me as I enter the room, and I took behind some cover for a second, I knew he was in the room, but suddenly out of nowhere, he teleports about 90 meters out from me, and I drop dead. I have 260 health with quite a bit of additional armor, me being a Rhino.

This is outrageous guys. I can't move away from him at all or he does his stomp and I go flying down and take four seconds to get back up, by then he's already cut down my shields and health.

I know you're all going to say "well why don't you play co-op like the game is intended" but there's a solo mode as well. Also, having a team still would have caused all these events to happen, and knowing how most of these guys play, I would have still been on the ground as he chopped them to pieces while reviving me.

Maybe a bit of a nerf on some of his abilites, a cooldown perhaps?

He only uses his knockdown if he detects that you're on a different elevation. Unfortunately this includes stairs, jumping down from an area to get away from him, or other changes in height that don't involve cheesing him by standing on top of a box. Just kite him around and don't change elevation and you should be fine.

His Slash Dash does a ridiculous amount of damage and seems like it can only be avoided through luck. Thankfully he only seems to use it once when I solo him, so take cover until you see him dash into a wall and you should be good.

It was very frustrating fighting him until I figured this stuff out. He seemed to be knocking me down at random until I realized that he only triggered it when I was above/below him.

Soloing him is an immense pain in the &#!.

Walked into the room, I had about, 250 shields from enemy fire hitting me as I enter the room, and I took behind some cover for a second, I knew he was in the room, but suddenly out of nowhere, he teleports about 90 meters out from me, and I drop dead. I have 260 health with quite a bit of additional armor, me being a Rhino.

This is outrageous guys. I can't move away from him at all or he does his stomp and I go flying down and take four seconds to get back up, by then he's already cut down my shields and health.

I know you're all going to say "well why don't you play co-op like the game is intended" but there's a solo mode as well. Also, having a team still would have caused all these events to happen, and knowing how most of these guys play, I would have still been on the ground as he chopped them to pieces while reviving me.

Maybe a bit of a nerf on some of his abilites, a cooldown perhaps?

He only stomps if you try and go up on a box. But it seems to bug, so if you jump, he stomps. What you want to do is this:

Run around, he is melee after all, running does not kill you. Kill everyone else FIRST(Hopefully they lock the doors, so it does not come new one's all the time) then spam his face. Using my Snipetron I can solo him, but one has to care for his spells, they're stronk as feck.

The teleport stomp thing also seems to have a distance trigger also. I've had him use it on flat areas when the person he targeted got a fair amount of distance away from him. The height trigger seems limited to about the height of 1 crate. If you're on a map that has him in a room where you can exceed that height difference without the use of stairs he doesn't use it and instead ends up looking for cover to keep you from freely shooting him.

tyl...regor? whos tht..lol...cant remember. Anyways what most people replied here was true for most bosses. Either perma stun them with continous melee attacks ( or excalibur blind) or kite the fck out of them. Use strategy not js stand and shoot or hide behind cover like a mofo and think the boss will not go after you. If he doesnt do this, ppl will say "this boss too ez, buff plox" too hard n ppl say nerf? lolololol,he's fine as he is,being a copy of the normal mobs abilities combined