Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Rhino And Rage Mod

ZeroPhobic

I love the new Rhino, I am not saying that because he is OP, which he is for the present game, but because I am looking to the near future and seeing how he will fit into the nightmare modes and how the same people screaming OP now, will be happy as heck you bumped him as you have.

This brings me to another thought and how the old Rhino was modded and how it can be tweaked for the future as well. The Rage mod fit very well for a front line bruiser like Rhino in his old form, but now seems like it will be useless (at least for him) If the mod was altered or a new mod for the same power, but shifted a bit. "Damage taken transferred to energy" Instead of taken to health make it plain damage taken, this can even be altered to close up damage or just melee, this would suit the front line role he is placed with this bump to him.

Thank you, for bumping these older characters and giving us time to rework them before the nightmare mode hits, we are going to see the way some of these guys are modded change quite a bit! A few people even have tried to explain how ALL the character should be modded with certain mods that they all need, I think seeing a few of these characters shine like Vauban, Rhino, and Frost, people are starting to understand if powers are modded well the good characters become great and even the support characters if modded and used well can shine too. Thanks for the hard work DE.