Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

75 Plat For Red White And Blue?

DirkDeadeye

I take it that I am the only person who realised that you can not only clearly see the Red White and Blue's lack of variety in the image, but you can even try the colours out to further confirm that, if you bought it, and aren't happy for that reason, you are at fault for being dumb enough to buy it.

u can mouse-over any color in any palette to see what it looks like in effect. once clicked, ur given a pop up dialog asking u to buy it for 75p.

as mentioned before by someone else, the variations are so minute that u won't notice in game..

ur basically paying 75p for red, white, and blue... which i almost guarantee u already have... u may not have "STAND OUT IN UR FACE GLOW IN THE FRIKKIN DARK WHITE" but u've got close enough to white that the other 3 ppl u play with will see it as white even tho it's a cream-ish off-white egg-kinda slightly smokey greyish uber light near-white

Considering the Easter colour pack was free and actually has more than 3 colours, it's pretty strange that they're charging 75 for 3 colours that are in almost any other pack. Selling black/white by itself is slightly more reasonable because black is coveted.

The Valentines color pack was 30 plat.

Their pricing for holiday colors has been totally random.

u can mouse-over any color in any palette to see what it looks like in effect. once clicked, ur given a pop up dialog asking u to buy it for 75p.

as mentioned before by someone else, the variations are so minute that u won't notice in game..

ur basically paying 75p for red, white, and blue... which i almost guarantee u already have... u may not have "STAND OUT IN UR FACE GLOW IN THE FRIKKIN DARK WHITE" but u've got close enough to white that the other 3 ppl u play with will see it as white even tho it's a cream-ish off-white egg-kinda slightly smokey greyish uber light near-white

Soooo, basically, you just misspelled and text spoke the exact thing I said?

Soooo, basically, you just misspelled and text spoke the exact thing I said?

well yes and no. it's called reiteration. i mentioned some of the same points u did, yes. however, no where in any of YOUR post did u mention u can "mouse-over" colors to see their effect without having to actually buy the $&*&*#(%& &#! palette (apologies for offense). i added the dialog popup for buying for clarification purposes. my random rambling of the off-white-ish color is a personal matter as i have ADD.

yes, you and i have made similar valid points, and i'm sorry my spelling isn't perfect, but that's not even a valid argument, imo.

for further clarification, i quoted ur post not so much as a response, but as an addition, or furthering of ur original intent. additions to similar points. clarification on anything u may have missed with ur post.

what i don't understand is why that was such a big deal for ya...

essentially my point, the same as urs, is the same as everyone elses'.......

RED, WHITE, & BLUE "4TH OF JULY" COLOR PALETTE IS PURE BS..?

don't spend the plat. not even worth 5 tbh. u already have these colors.

Edited by BIackLotus

What I find kinda horrible but also kinda funny is on the featured items page, the description for the pallet is and I quote:

"They seem like complimentary colors... right?"

They really like to antagonize us, honestly.

So no, it wasn't a mistake.

Edited by Meatuchu

however, no where in any of YOUR post did u mention u can "mouse-over" colors to see their effect without having to actually buy the $&*&*#(%& &#! palette

but you can even try the colours out 

D-Do you see it? Tell me I'm not the only one who sees it!