Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Client "hitching"

L33T-T3CH

For lack of a better word am using "Hitching" so in the last two patches ive gotten alot more "Hitching" then normal ever since I began playing warframe theres always been a random Hitch here or there but nothing to bother me but the patch 8.2 is when i really started noticing it alot more and 8.3 has down right made it so that almost every 30 seconds weather am in a match or in the menus i get these hitches.

The best way to describe these Hitches is you are performing any action ( from moving the mouse or pressing a key) your screen and (sound too i think) pauses for a almost 2 seconds? that may be a bit of an exaggeration but at lest one second. Ive tryed running Warframe with a higher priority (above normal,High, and real time) issue remains client restarts pc restarts nothing is curing this disease on my end.

Same here.  Game hangs for a sec about every 10-30 seconds.  My system is wayyyy over-spec for the game and I've never had anything but silky smooth framerates.  Made the last couple matches almost unbearable.